Cashondelivery do not work with official GAnalytics conversion tracker

hakeryk2

Ok, I wonder how the F*** no one wrote about this :)
I have problem and I think that I am not the only one. 

I am using free cashondelivery module which is developed by PrestaShop and I am also using free GAnalytics module recommended by Prestashop and there is a one problem.

Ganalytics uses hook displayOrderConfirmation which is not triggered when using cashondelivery module.

This module is not passing order informations through this hook on order completion and there is no {$HOOK_ORDER_CONFIRMATION} or   {$HOOK_PAYMENT_RETURN} in .tpl file.

Does anyone figured it out how to trigger them in this module?

Edited by hakeryk2 (see edit history)

I think you have  a  process problem 

cashondelivery not is a real  sale because you don't got money on that moment

You are trying to add to analityc information you want to handle

but if you still want add a track 

you can do fire the event  You can do it manually the problem is what do you want to track and the moment to do that

I havent try it but

Analytics got the information when you send the data to theirs sites using the javascript

Maybe if you load the analityc on the backoffice and fire the notification when the status change you are able to do that

My first tough should be create a module to just load the script when you are just on the order page ( becuase analityc slow down the site ) and try to hook the delivery process to report on the order tpl to fire that event

You are going to check if you are able to do these with a module and check the analytic documentation to be able to archive you goal