Please i need help, some errors block my shop

Andrea_Firenze

Goodmorning everyone,

from about February my prestashop 1.6.1.2 has some small problems that are starting to get big and annoying. Especially because in 3 people, we can not find a solution.

the problems are specifically:

1) Inability to backup the site, as soon as I launch the backup after about 60 seconds it stops and gives me a 500 error.

I called the host and I raised all the possible limits thinking about a server timeout, so all the weight and time limits were brought to the maximum but it keeps giving me 500 error.

The DEV mode gives me this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/n3tcom.it/motosconti-firenze.it/classes/db/DbPDO.php on line 132

2) I have also a 503 error on the regeneration of thumbnails and indexing.

The DEV mode gives me nothing, but the browser:

"Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

3) From 3 days, new users can not create a new account, once the form is filled and sent, the site returns blank page with error 500. 

The DEV mode gives me this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: Validate::$data in /var/www/vhosts/n3tcom.it/motosconti-firenze.it/classes/ObjectModel.php:1149 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/n3tcom.it/motosconti-firenze.it/controllers/front/AuthController.php(437): ObjectModelCore->validateController() #1 /var/www/vhosts/n3tcom.it/motosconti-firenze.it/controllers/front/AuthController.php(256): AuthControllerCore->processSubmitAccount() #2 /var/www/vhosts/n3tcom.it/motosconti-firenze.it/classes/controller/Controller.php(178): AuthControllerCore->postProcess() #3 /var/www/vhosts/n3tcom.it/motosconti-firenze.it/classes/Dispatcher.php(367): ControllerCore->run() #4 /var/www/vhosts/n3tcom.it/motosconti-firenze.it/index.php(28): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #5 {main} thrown in /var/www/vhosts/n3tcom.it/motosconti-firenze.it/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 1149

4) Always from 3 days, when an order is made with either Paypal or Bank Transfer, in the BO you see the order and payment method but not the item purchased.

5af0558e577bf_Schermata2018-05-07alle15_32_43.thumb.png.ccb8b2e5d3cf51a9585a03cececa2864.png

Until the problem was the backup and the regeneration of the miniatures the problem was not so great, so the back up I do from PHPMYADMIN, and regeneration I can not even care about it.

But customers can not register and that the orders are without the item purchased is beginning to complicate my life, especially because I can not understand the reason for this malfunction after the site has been online for 4 years, and has always worked great. I tried to upgrade to 1.6.18 but did not bring any change or benefit. So I'm back to 1.6.1.2.

Please, someone help me ..