Josip

Paypal v4.3.3 - PS 1.7.2.4

In previous version i could force non supported currency (in paypal) in process.php. I see now the structure is changed and i cant find that file.

My shop use HRK. (Croatian kuna). So i get error code "module/paypal/error?error_code=10605". Is there a new workaround? Pls any hint help.

(theme pf havina)

Best regards,

Josip

Edited by Josip (see edit history)

On 5/7/2018 at 1:32 PM, Josip said:

In previous version i could force non supported currency (in paypal) in process.php. I see now the structure is changed and i cant find that file.

My shop use HRK. (Croatian kuna). So i get error code "module/paypal/error?error_code=10605". Is there a new workaround? Pls any hint help.

(theme pf havina)

Best regards,

Josip

We have the same problem. I think that PayPal changed something with the accounts and now we cant accept that currency.

That error core is same as this:

• L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10605
  • L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.
  • L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Receiving country does not support the transaction currency.

Im debugging this a bit more, and if i find anything useful, im gonna post it here, but in the meantime - im open to suggestions. 

Got it figured out (im still using old module):

Set Modules and Services->Payment and in Currency Restrictions, near PayPal put radiobox on "Customer currency" instead of "Shop default currency".

• Thanks 1

On 2018/7/24 at 7:09 PM, leonardo@locastic.co said:

Set Modules and Services->Payment and in Currency Restrictions, near PayPal put radiobox on "Customer currency" instead of "Shop default currency".

does the Paypal works fine in your site?

Is there any way to tell the module to load USD currency even though the shop default currency or user set currency is different? I mean, my country currency is not supported on PayPal. But, i kinda have to keep that as my default currency. And, i want to give my users an option to pay using PayPal as well. If i set the PayPal payment system be activated for "Customer Currency" then my customers would get the option to pay using PayPal but it wouldn't work 'cos paypal will try to work around my default currency which paypal don't support right now. So, even though they get an option they will not be able to pay using it. Only way i can do that is if somehow it automatically load the whole thing in USD. 

Any Idea guys?

Thanks 

On 7/24/2018 at 1:09 PM, leonardo@locastic.co said:

Thanks @leonardo@locastic.co! Works fine for me