Paypal v4.3.3 - PS 1.7.2.4

Josip

In previous version i could force non supported currency (in paypal) in process.php. I see now the structure is changed and i cant find that file.

My shop use HRK. (Croatian kuna). So i get error code "module/paypal/error?error_code=10605". Is there a new workaround? Pls any hint help.

(theme pf havina)

Best regards,

Josip

Edited by Josip (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
On 5/7/2018 at 1:32 PM, Josip said:

In previous version i could force non supported currency (in paypal) in process.php. I see now the structure is changed and i cant find that file.

My shop use HRK. (Croatian kuna). So i get error code "module/paypal/error?error_code=10605". Is there a new workaround? Pls any hint help.

(theme pf havina)

Best regards,

Josip

We have the same problem. I think that PayPal changed something with the accounts and now we cant accept that currency.

That error core is same as this:

• L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10605
  • L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.
  • L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Receiving country does not support the transaction currency.

Im debugging this a bit more, and if i find anything useful, im gonna post it here, but in the meantime - im open to suggestions. 

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Is there any way to tell the module to load USD currency even though the shop default currency or user set currency is different? I mean, my country currency is not supported on PayPal. But, i kinda have to keep that as my default currency. And, i want to give my users an option to pay using PayPal as well. If i set the PayPal payment system be activated for "Customer Currency" then my customers would get the option to pay using PayPal but it wouldn't work 'cos paypal will try to work around my default currency which paypal don't support right now. So, even though they get an option they will not be able to pay using it. Only way i can do that is if somehow it automatically load the whole thing in USD. 

Any Idea guys?

Thanks 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/24/2018 at 2:09 PM, [email protected] said:

Got it figured out (im still using old module):

Set Modules and Services->Payment and in Currency Restrictions, near PayPal put radiobox on "Customer currency" instead of "Shop default currency".

I have the same issue. tell now I have seen two solutions but not working friendly to visitors.

the first chose.

How:

• to make the  Shop default currency using USD.

Negatives:

• thats will force the client (shop owner) to set all products on USD,
  • also the visitor will have to change the currency on his first visit which make a lot of visitor to leave 

the second chose:

How:

• to keep the Shop default currency using SAR (or your local currency), which is not supported by PayPal. 

Negatives:

• visitors most change the currency to USD when they want to pay pay Paypal. 

What we want?

• keep the Shop default currency using SAR (or your local currency).
  • visitors browse with their currency 
  • when check out with PayPal they pay with USD
  • returned and every things fine.

• 2 months later...