Lukens

Integration with Microsoft Dynamics AX

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any solutions, modules that integrate PrestaShop with Microsoft Dynamics AX? Is is wise to use PrestaShop as an e-commerce platform for such big ERP systems as AX, considering it being an open-source product and all? Are there any people interested in the subject? If so, please contact me!

Regards,

Lukens

• Like 1

From what I read on the web - there isn't a ready solution for this. There are some developers that make dedicated interfaces for PS <-> AX, but I haven't found a complete product...

I'm quite curious about this myself since my work concerns both AX and PS. Knowing the flexibility and potential of these two, I think that integrating them together would make a very nice and powerful trading tool. I just haven't noticed any demand for such a platform, ERP systems smaller than AX seem to be more popular here. Based on opinions from some of the customers I've been working for, it's mostly because a company that can afford AX can also afford a commercial script with commercial support etc. I would be really glad to hear people's opinion on this.

• Like 1

Doesn't seem to be any more news on this topic. Great point about if a company is willing to pay for AX that they're also willing to accept a high priced e-cart too .... I'm all for open source and actually prefer those solutions over expensive and proprietary e-cart software.