[extension] Multi Image Uploader for Products V2

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

* IMPORTANT - PS v1.5.0.5 now support multiple image uploading, it is not as pretty as what i have done and does not support captions, maybe this is done elsewhere. ps v1.5.0.5 is still young and not

Perfect! :kiss: Thank you master! You are king! No really, good work! Thank you very much. Works perfectly EDIT: In 1.4.0.17

When i try to upload an image i get a error #2038   screenshot http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4613/12814144.0/0_6ac8a_f63873d_orig   Prestashop 1.4.5.1

Posted Images

Do you have PS 1.4.6.2?

I do not know which version you used but I will pass this I installed and it has worked perfectly. Inside are instructions to install it correctly "Readme.txt".

Before I recommend you activate the "Force compile", uninstall the previous, now refresh the page and install, comment if the problem persists.

Multi Image Uploader for Products v2 (RC 1.5).zip

• 2 weeks later...

i installed this but im having 1 problem- prestashop version were using is 1.4.4.1 and with all the custom modifications we've made I dont want to upgrade just yet to the 1.4.6.2 version.

Both the multiuploader and the single default prestashop throw an error message saying image size of 0 is too large

any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Great Contribution! I knew there had to be a faster way to upload several pictures than clicking image by image. Now that I look back at how much time I wasted uploading pictures just makes me mad :angry: hahaha. Anyhow, thanks for sharing!

best Regards,

AJ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i am thinking about making this in to a module so i can avoid having to writing a new adminproducts.php for each new version.

does anyone know if there are hooks on the adminproducts.php page

another option is if the adminproducts.php can be overidden with prestashops overide system. in which case this would stop a lot of people having issues with pasting the code in wrong.

any help as ever would be appreciated.

shoulders

also for my notes i could:

• get the module to load the adminproducts.php, alter it and then save it with my modifications
  • add a javascript to perform html manipulation on the DOM html that is there
  • the module if required could write the new hook to the database and the required code to the adminproducts.php tab and then execute via normal hook methods
  • PS verision 1.5 does not seem to have tab files anymore so i will need to investigate further

This module will not work in PS 1.4 if you change image systems bay clicking 'move images' function in BO.

Hope contributor have a look in this problem and update module code.

Thanks for very useful module.

Huan

Please help me install this addon

My site is running on PS 1.3.1.1, I replaced AdminProducts.php in root/admin/tabs with the file v1.3.1.1 - AdminProducts.php (after renamed to AdminProducts.php). And copied folder multi-imager-uploader to root/admin. Nothing happened aven I installed google gear 0.5.3600 !

Thank you.

Rakepl

Thanks for the extension, it is great and saves a lot of administration time (it should be in core)

I was having the error #2038.

in my case, it was caused because we protected the public access to public_html folder using htaccess.

when we finished development, we removed the directory protection, and everything worked perfectly!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I have some problem with images.

When I upload photo by MIU (version 1.4.4) I can see It in BackOffice but on FrontOffice I have only blank white photo with question mark (default 404 image), when I upload photos one by one by normal PS function i can't see it on BO but on FO image display correctly

I moved images in to new system

any solution...

Edited by creoz (see edit history)

Hello,

we just installed this extension on our 1.4.6.2 production website as we are looking for this feature from some time.

The problems we are encountering are :

- Extension works only with latest Firefox , if we start the upload with IE9 or Chrome, it gets stuck on first image.

- Drag and drop of the images on the panel window don't work, it simply opens the image on the browser.

And idea to solve those issues ?

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you, Works like charm on 1.4.7.3

Whoop whoop :D

Thanks for contribution! I have just installed and dlso works on my 1.4.7.3 at the moment. Just need to follow Read-Me carefully

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This module will not work in PS 1.4 any more if you change image systems bay clicking 'move images' function in BO.

Thanks for very useful module.

Huan

Hi,

I have some problem with images.

When I upload photo by MIU (version 1.4.4) I can see It in BackOffice but on FrontOffice I have only blank white photo with question mark (default 404 image), when I upload photos one by one by normal PS function i can't see it on BO but on FO image display correctly

I moved images in to new system

any solution...

Same problem to me .

This module will not work in PS 1.4 any more if you change image systems bay clicking 'move images' function in BO.

Thanks and Great stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:( tried with 1.3.1.1 and didnt work, i only see and advice that my browse doesnt have gear,flash,etc, using chrome version.

Also i dont know what's The AdminProducts Code.php purpose there..i dont know if it's needed to upload (where?) ,etc.

Module multiupload that I meant above is not work for PS 1.3.1.1, and doesn't show nothing on back office

With modification of PS 1.3.1.1 in the firts page of this thread also makes back office break,

For Prestashop 1.3.1.1, you have to upload file v1.3.3.2 - AdminProducts.php, it will work

But there is one bug with Firefox, can't upload, drag a file with Firefox, it says "Error, invalid file extention: undefined", but worfs with Chrome

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I rename v1.4.0.9 - AdminProducts.php, and v1.4.1.0 - AdminProducts.php, it works well with Chrome, and Ps 1.4.10, but not work with Mozilla and IE8 (message "Your browser doesnt have Flash, Silverlight, Gears, BrowserPlus or HTML5 support." with IE)

When I downloaded new version plupload and overwrite to admin folder\multi-image-uploader\js

script works well with Firefox and Chrome, but still our browser doesnt have Flash, Silverlight, Gears, BrowserPlus or HTML5 support

with IE and error is plupload.?? in source: symbol 428 in line 1591

uploader.bind('UploadFile', function(up, file) {$.extend(up.settings.multipart_params, { 'legend_1' : document.getElementById('legend_1').value, 'legend_2' : document.getElementById('legend_2').value, 'legend_3' : document.getElementById('legend_3').value, 'legend_4' : document.getElementById('legend_4').value, 'legend_5' : document.getElementById('legend_5').value, 'legend_6' : document.getElementById('legend_6').value, });

• 8 months later...

Hello,

Can somebody help me?

I would like to use this module for presta 1.4.7.3.

I tried to do everything according the readme file, but no changes.

I cleared up the smarty all the time. I think the problem is in Adminproduct.php file.

Can somebody post me this fie which is working ?

Or can someone check that mine?

Many thanks

I appreciate your help.

AdminProducts_1473.php

Edited by Tom16 (see edit history)

• 1 year later...