Configure shops behind loadbalancer

Hi,

I want to install Prestashop on three servers behind a load balancer. Let's call them shop-1, shop-2, shop-3 and lb-1.

Users will only know the address of the load balancer lb-1. For them there should be no difference in visiting shop-1, shop-2 or shop-3. The prices are the same, the orders are shared between these servers and so on.

How do I connect my shops with a database that is on server db-1?
I connected shop-1 with db-1. That was not a problem. But when I tried to connect shop-2 with db-1, I got an error, because I used the same table prefix.
I used the same prefix, because I want these shops to use the same data. But this seems to be not allowed.

Should I use different prefixes for shop-1, shop-2 and shop-3?

I read the documentation about multishops, but there was nothing said about how to configure the database.
Should I activate multishop for shop-1, shop-2 and shop-3 to achieve my goal?
In multishops I can activate "Share customers", "Share available quantities to sell" and "Share orders", which is exactly what I want. I want to share everything between these shops.
When I use a multishop, which shares data, do these shops use the same data from the same table, or does each shops have a copy of each table and works on his own copy?