Hi all,

I'm looking for a plugin which could allow me to edit or replace the text"delivery address" displayed during the order process.

Our eshop doesn't deliver to the clients' address (only to other shops or drop off locations), so we don't wanna show on front end what the client mentionned as delivery address, but instead something like "delivery address will be either -shop- or -drop off point- depending on you choice in step 4"

Any ideas? I'm guessing I'll have to modify the .tpl in order to do that, but I heard it messes up big time with some payement modules if I do that.

Thanks in advance :)

You don't need a module for that. Translations you can change on tab Localization -> translations. If you are using an extra theme and not the default one and you cannot change that translation, so you need to ask for support of theme developer.

As you can see, mine is translated into German, and you can put the text what you want, cause it is a text variable:

image.png.a505f1144f906ccb8c3a24b7e2de2753.png

Thanks for your answer.

I indeed thought of going through the translation (I can translate the theme I installed) but thing is I'd like to get rid of the fields, or at least hide them. They have no use and may add some confusion when the client fills their delivery address, considering our shop never delivers stuff to their address.