Add to cart not working

ADM777

On 27.04.2018 at 11:18 PM, ADM777 said:

Hi all,

Add to cart (from product page) not working on my shop (Add to cart on product list and Quick view working...not on product page)

Anyone can help me please?

Solved ... Before this problem I installed Guaranteed Reviews Company module...I uninstalled it and everything is OK now

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks guys, I had the same issue.  The add to cart pop-up was not working from the product page but would work from Quick View and product list.  

I removed some modules that I had installed but had not enabled.  Once I actually uninstalled the modules the add to cart pop up started working again.  I uninstalled Cappasity 3D and 360 Product Viewer Module and Guaranteed Reviews Company module and Advanced Product Tooltips and it started working again.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2019 at 5:24 PM, sandraher3 said:

Hi Joolivus,

we updated to Prestashop 1.7.5.0 and the problem was solved :-)

Hope it will work for your shop as well.

Regards

I upgraded from the previous version to 1.7.5.0 and the above fault appeared, has to downgrade to get it to work?

• 1 month later...

I have since had similar issues when updating other modules.

Seems the very latest module updates are either a little buggy or do not play very well unless you have the most current prestashop. Mine is about  1.7.3.3 and I no longer update newly available module updates and had no issues since

Awaiting softaculous to have the newest prestashop version for an easy update as the internal prestashop 1 click update is just a pile of trash

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/24/2020 at 4:43 PM, dido_mitrev said:

Hi,

I use the newest prestashop 1.7.6.4 and my cart module do not work at all. Even it do not appear! I tried to uninstall it and install it again, but nothing happened!

Please help.

Same problem here. Any solution?

The same problem here. I didn't install any of the mentioned modules. 

I use PS version 1.7.6.4. 

ADD TO CART isn't working using Quick view and on Product page - product is not added to cart, adding only after browser refresh

Removing the produckt from cart is also impossible.

Any advice what to do?

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I have the same problem. No popup and difficults to remove product form cart. Ver. 1.7.6.5

I didn't install any of the mentioned modules too. I have purchased and installed a new cart module "Knowband cart popup" but about the same: The cart stats well for 3 or 4 product inserted but after that it remains blocked and don't show the popup, the same with base module. I think could be something related to version upgrade.

Someone that help soon?

Thanks!

Edited by nadirshop (see edit history)

On 6/11/2020 at 5:20 AM, nadirshop said:

Hi all, I have the same problem. No popup and difficults to remove product form cart. Ver. 1.7.6.5

I didn't install any of the mentioned modules too. I have purchased and installed a new cart module "Knowband cart popup" but about the same: The cart stats well for 3 or 4 product inserted but after that it remains blocked and don't show the popup, the same with base module. I think could be something related to version upgrade.

Someone that help soon?

Thanks!

If you are using the "Knowband - Add to cart popup - Ajax Cart+ Module" then please contact our support team, they will assist you to fix the issue.  Please click on the link below to contact our support team. 

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us?id_product=17893

• 3 months later...
On 6/11/2020 at 7:50 AM, nadirshop said:

Someone that help soon?

Thanks!

I found it was my browser ad blocker causing it. Disabled and fine. 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...