[SOLVED] No Paypal Module Displayed in Back Office

stuffy

Hi everyone,

I can't see a paypal module under the payment section under Back Office > Modules.

It shows:

Bank Wire
Cash On Delivery
Cheque
Google Checkout

But shouldn't PayPal be within that list somewhere? I looked on the wiki and it suggests that this module is there and I can simply click install - but it isn't!

I really need to process all payments through paypal.

If someone could let me know where to download the module from, or if I've just installed prestashop incorrectly I'd really appreciate it.

Open your FTP client and brose to the /modules/ folder and have a look if there is a paypal folder and there are files in it. Download the prestashop package again and upload the paypal module from there.

If you open the payments tab in the BO, does that show the paypal module?

The BO doesn't show the PayPal module whatsoever, that's why I'm so confused. I'll check out the modules folder on the server now.

Thank you so much for helping me out, I really appreciate it!

- EDIT:

You were absolutely right, for some reason my ftp software skips LOADS of modules. I can see the PayPal module on the list now, should be plain sailing now!

Thanks again!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

Try or check filtering (sorting) on Modules page. I have once problem that when I make some changes to payment modules filter change same time. Showing enables or disabled modules... it takes some time before I manage what happened when I try to enable and disable different payment-modules.