How do you reinstall a module? that is part of a theme.

gray

How do you reinstall a module? that is part of a theme.

I have a theme that one of its modules went funny. So I thought I would just remove/delete it.

But how do I now just install the one module, that is not really a separate module but it is part of the theme.

Any ideas please.

When you downloaded the theme, any module that was included with the theme would be contained within the theme package you downloaded.  Simply extract the theme package and locate the module, then follow the standard guidelines for installing it

you can also work with your theme provider directly for support with their theme.

Simply extract the theme package and locate the module, then follow the standard guidelines for installing it

If you mean find the module directory and zip it with its contents. Then yes. But in trying to install it through the upload a module facility, it fails with an error message. Cannot remember the actual message thou.

But I copied the sql tables I needed over, and copied over the module directory. After a number of failed attempts at running the module, it started working. Not sure why but its running know.