Clone Classic Theme PS 1.7.3.1

I just installed a fresh copy of PS 1.7.3.1, the first problem I got was the language installation.

If I want a fresh installation with an specific language it wont pass from 24%(some like that) which is the language configuration, it wont finish installation if the language is other than English.

Then, after I managed to install it and all the show for new languages I wanted to work on a new theme, for that I always use the classic/default theme as starting point.

This time it didn't worked like it always do!

export theme -> make changes on the theme.yml file and other files -> zip it -> upload it -> all done someone might think, but nop...

Then after the "installation" of the new theme it shows the "new theme" but the title keep the same as "classic" and that is wrong, when I replace the name and made changes to some files I made sure that the word "classic" got replace for the new name and that took me about 20 min because I checked every single file.

So thought maybe is my cache, so I clear my browser's cache and the store's cache, then I repeated the whole process, nop, no luck there.

More over when I delete the "new theme" it deleted the actual classic theme! how is that even possible?

Then I wanted to use the previews version but then I remember that I can't update NOTHING! it keep's telling me that I have to login!, login where or what or how!?

I like PS, I have been using it for the last 3 years, mostly because clients request it, but on every version something that shouldn't be broke is broke! I have to do my own dirty fixes just to keep clients happy the problem is when a client want to update to a new version sometimes things get fix but others get broke....

Back to the problem, I then when for the StarterTheme and I got the same problem!..

So how can I fix it?

Thank you in advance.

The version 1.7.3.0 don't have the same problems.

I did the same steps.

Fresh installation and right at the installation page I selected a different language, everything went well, after that I copied the classic them and renamed it, no problems at all.

I did this 3 times for PS 1.7.3.1 and PS 1.7.3.0 just to make sure I followed the same steps for both versions.

The only problem that remain in both version is the onboarding-welcome module in both cases it uses the wrong URL path

foo.com/adminfolder/

it add's the wrong path

foo.com/adminfolder/adminfolder/

as you can see it repeats the "adminfolder" the result is a 404 page. other than that version 1.7.3.0 seems more stable then the new version.

I hope this can get fix for version 1.7.3.2...