[Module] - Agile Paypal - PrestaShop Paypal Express checkout module, No SSL, No customer registration, get to Paypal in a few clicks - Page 24 - Paid Modules & Themes - PrestaShop

Photo

[Module] - Agile Paypal - PrestaShop Paypal Express checkout module, No SSL, No customer registration, get to Paypal in a few clicks

Posted 22 June 2016 - 04:40 PM

fmachinefun

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 Active Posts

Problem sorted and paymnents are coming through OK, thanks for all the help it really is much appreciated.

Whilst changing someof the hard coded phrases in the template files I noticed this in the payment_steps.tpl file

="$agilepaypal_dir./views/templates/hook//payment-hiddenform.tpl"}

Should it have a double / in between hook and payment-hiddenform? I ask as the module appears to be working fine but that just doesn't look right.

Posted 22 June 2016 - 06:39 PM

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4639 Active Posts
I am glad the issue is resolved and thanks for your status update.

Yes you are right, there should be only one / between hook and payment-hidebound.tpl. It is a typo I think. We will fix that. But it should not affect the functions of the module.

But for changes of text message or text label, you do not need to modify the code file, you can use prestashop translation function.
Multiple Seller/Multiple Shop | Marker Place Solution | Online Mall Solution | Paypal Express | Paypal Parallel | Authorize.NET | Membership management | Pickup location (Google maps) | Product Reviews | Affiliate/Refferal | News Letter | PrestaShop Modules | Follow us at Twitter | Like us on Facebook

Posted 22 June 2016 - 09:50 PM

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4639 Active Posts

@fmachinefun

Just let you know that we have fixed the theme path error (even though it will not affect functionality)

/views/templates/hook//payment-hiddenform.tpl

==>

/views/templates/hook/payment-hiddenform.tpl

Multiple Seller/Multiple Shop | Marker Place Solution | Online Mall Solution | Paypal Express | Paypal Parallel | Authorize.NET | Membership management | Pickup location (Google maps) | Product Reviews | Affiliate/Refferal | News Letter | PrestaShop Modules | Follow us at Twitter | Like us on Facebook

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:05 PM

fmachinefun

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 Active Posts

Thanks for the heads up. I have amended my copy online.

Great module and superb support. I have my eyes on some of your other modules as well so you can expect some more business from me soon.

Posted 22 June 2016 - 11:08 PM

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4639 Active Posts

Great module and superb support. I have my eyes on some of your other modules as well so you can expect some more business from me soon.

thanks for your comments and it my pleasure to help. looking forward to doing more business with you.

Posted 03 July 2016 - 03:26 PM

joshwa

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 Active Posts

My client has both your membership module and paypal module.

We configured this paypal module to integrate with membership for membership subscribe purpose so that membership can be automatically renewed. I saw the "Subscribe Membership" appears on membership details page, but button is not displayed correctly, part of the button (1/4) is hidden. What could be the cause and how to fix it?

Posted 03 July 2016 - 08:29 PM

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4639 Active Posts

@joshwa

thanks for using our modules.

I think the issue is related to your theme styling. it should be easy fix by modifying following file

/modules/agilepaypal/views/templates/hook/hooksubscribe.tpl

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:00 PM

joshwa

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 Active Posts

When I choose Agile Paypal module with membership module, I have seen that by paying a subscription button on the product page goes directly to paypal without signing up for prestashop. Is possible can change? , I mean it mandatory to go always through the shopping cart.

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:48 PM

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4639 Active Posts

When I choose Agile Paypal module with membership module, I have seen that by paying a subscription button on the product page goes directly to paypal without signing up for prestashop. Is possible can change? , I mean it mandatory to go always through the shopping cart.

that is possible, you use one of following ways

1. choose to not integrate with agile membership, so the "Subscribe Membership" will disappear and normal "Add to cart" button will appear.

2. remove the HOOK of agile paypal module from product page.

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:56 PM

joshwa

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 Active Posts

1. choose to not integrate with agile membership, so the "Subscribe Membership" will disappear and normal "Add to cart" button will appear.

2. remove the HOOK of agile paypal module from product page.

we still want to keep integration of the 2 modules: agile membership module and agile paypal module.

how can we remove the "Subscribe" button from product page, can you be more specific?

Posted 10 July 2016 - 01:00 PM

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4639 Active Posts

how can we remove the "Subscribe" button from product page, can you be more specific?

- Go Modules tab
- Go Positions tab
- Look for "displayProductButtons" section
- Look for "agile paypal" in that section
- Choose to unhook

Posted 12 July 2016 - 12:43 AM

joshwa

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 Active Posts

thanks for your support, the issue resolved.

Posted 12 July 2016 - 12:43 AM

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4639 Active Posts

Please pleasure, let me know if you have any further questions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to use our cookies.     Learn more