[Module] - Agile Paypal Paypal Express checkout module - PrestaShop 1.7/1.6/1.5 - Page 27 - Paid Modules & Themes - PrestaShop

Photo

[Module] - Agile Paypal Paypal Express checkout module - PrestaShop 1.7/1.6/1.5

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:14 AM

qiqiy_888

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 Active Posts

Thank you @shokinro, I have a question.

If Free shipping for all country, can I remove the country(state) options in the fast express checkout in shopping cart page? If so, can you tell me How?

Thank you so much.

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:47 PM

shokinro

PrestaShop Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5261 Active Posts

@qiqiy_888

yes, you can do that by configuration of the module.

there is an option to "hide shipping carriers"

Addons-Modules.com - Best Marketplace Solutions - Agile Multiple Seller | Agile Multiple Shop | Agile Seller Commission | Agile Paypal Parallel | Agile Stripe Marketplace | Agile Paypal Express Checkout | Agile Membership | Agile Pickup Management | Agile Affiliate Program module 

Posted 14 February 2017 - 01:59 PM

qiqiy_888

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 Active Posts

Hi, @shokinro ,No, I mean the country options. can you remove the country options if we ship to worldwide ?

42.jpg

Posted 14 February 2017 - 05:19 PM

shokinro

PrestaShop Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5261 Active Posts

Is the shipping fee the same for all countries?

If it is so, then we can help to hide the country too.

but it will need to set a default country because country is required. this will need come custom coding.

Addons-Modules.com - Best Marketplace Solutions - Agile Multiple Seller | Agile Multiple Shop | Agile Seller Commission | Agile Paypal Parallel | Agile Stripe Marketplace | Agile Paypal Express Checkout | Agile Membership | Agile Pickup Management | Agile Affiliate Program module 

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:41 AM

qiqiy_888

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 Active Posts

Yes Shokinro. All countries is the same shipping fee(Free). Now, I hide the country successfully !!!

Finally, i fixed all problems ( if you upgrade your system to Prestashopv1.6.1.11, then you need to upgrade the agilepaypal version also (Agile Kernel v1.0.3.2 and Agile Paypal v2.5.1.2).

Great module, Great customer service, I recommend prestashop to use this AgilePaypal  to replace the default paypal module !!!!

Thanks you Shokinro :)

Posted 15 February 2017 - 12:20 PM

shokinro

PrestaShop Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5261 Active Posts

@qiqiy_888

I am glad all issues are resolved and thanks for your great comment. have a good day!

Posted 28 April 2017 - 04:20 AM

nataliabarba

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 Active Posts

Hello , I am interested in this module does it offer several payment options or only paypal also will it work well if selling digital goods ?

Thank you for your time =)

Posted 28 April 2017 - 04:23 AM

shokinro

PrestaShop Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5261 Active Posts

thanks for your inquiry.

does it offer several payment options or only paypal 

It only process payment via paypal.

will it work well if selling digital goods

Yes, it is a payment modules, so it should be working for any products including digital goods.

Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:44 PM

shokinro

PrestaShop Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5261 Active Posts

The module has been updated to be compatible with latest version of PrestaShop 1.7x and 1.6x.

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:26 PM

Nicolai_P

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Active Posts

Hello Shokinro!

I've been looking for a module to set up some items as suscriptions on my site, with recurring payments, and finally after diving much on the internet, i found this module that seems a valid option and up-to-date.

I just wanted to ask you some questions before purchasing, as i couldn't find the answers into the product especifications.

1 - Clients are allowed to pay for their suscriptions by credit card? Or do they need a Paypal account?

2 - I have a redsys module to receive payments for all the items in my shop that is already integrated with my bank. Will i have issues with both systems coexisting? Can i set your module only to manage suscription payments(i.e a product category) and keep the rest of the shop as it is now?

3 Is it possible to add some extra fields to the product to be filled in by the subscriber? To collect delivery and subscription details.

Looking forward to test your module.

Regards.

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:42 PM

shokinro

PrestaShop Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5261 Active Posts
Thanks for your inquiry - please see my comment below.

1 - Clients are allowed to pay for their suscriptions by credit card? Or do they need a Paypal account?

Client can use credit to pay without PayPal account via Paypal and also pay by Paypal account. This is an option of Paypal and controlled by Paypal, not by our module.

We also have other credit card payment module supports recurring payment - Agile Authorize.net. This module finish payment with your store and credit card payment only.

2 - I have a redsys module to receive payments for all the items in my shop that is already integrated with my bank. Will i have issues with both systems coexisting? Can i set your module only to manage suscription payments(i.e a product category) and keep the rest of the shop as it is now?

No. There should not be a problem.
Both payment modules will show up as payment option. If user choose to use our module, then user will be able to choose recurring payment or one time only.

3 Is it possible to add some extra fields to the product to be filled in by the subscriber? To collect delivery and subscription details.

Currently we do not have this feature. We can consider to do that as custom changes.

Feel free to let us know if you have further questions.

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:51 PM

Nicolai_P

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Active Posts

Thanks for your quick answer!

I've tested your demo site and it looks like upon checkout a new window is prompted to select payment method and yours is the only one listed. Just in case, my checkout is a 5 step process and payment method is the 5th step(original prestashop funnel), will this still be the user experience when using my site? He will be prompted with the paypal method and I'll have to make clear that this method is for recurring payments?

Regards,

Edited by Nicolai_P, 19 June 2017 - 04:46 PM.

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:55 PM

shokinro

PrestaShop Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5261 Active Posts

thanks for your inquiry - sorry for late response.

I've tested your demo site and it looks like upon checkout a new window is prompted to select payment method and yours is the only one listed. Just in case, my checkout is a 5 step process and payment method is the 5th step(original prestashop funnel), will this still be the user experience when using my site? 

Our module will not changes your store checkout process.

Yes the module will be displaying at 5th steps in your store as usual.

You may need to disable the express checkout mode if you do not want to use it as express checkout.

He will be prompted with the paypal method and I'll have to make clear that this method is for recurring payments?

As I mentioned, user will be able promoted to choose one time only payment or recurring payment when choose our module as payment method.

let ms know if you have any further questions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to use our cookies.     Learn more