en Jump to content
shokinro

[Module] - Agile Paypal Paypal Express checkout module - PrestaShop 1.7/1.6/1.5

@qiqiy_888

Thanks for your positive comments about our modules.

How often does this issue happens? Does it happen only to some specific customers?

Usually the address should be replaced by the real post back from Paypal, there must be something happened for those customer, maybe something related to other 3rd party modules such as 2checkout like you said. 

If you are able to find a way (steps)  to reproduce the issue, we may be able to find our the cause and help fix that.

I need to provide PayPal Checkout with Prestashop, with an Australian PayPal account.

Does you module provide this ?

Price of module please

Thanks

George

thanks for your inquiry.

I need to provide PayPal Checkout with Prestashop, with an Australian PayPal account.

Does you module provide this ?

Yes, it works with any country of Paypal account.

Price of module please

The prince of the module is $88.5 - https://addons-modules.com/store/en/standalone-modules/10-agile-prestashop-paypal-express-checkout-module.html

Paypal has changed the policy, now SSL is required for IPN (Instant Payment Notification) URL. So we recommend all store uses SSL.

(Even though it is still working without SSL)

Hi, Many customer said they can't be rediected to paypal, this is one of them email :

"Hi I am trying to make a purchase through pay pal and it is not working it keeps sending me back to the page that says I will be redirecting to PayPal. "

Most customer are using mobile phone , do you know the probable reason?

thank you so much for your great module.

@qiqiy_88

thanks for using our modules.

I just tried on my online store, it seems working fine for mobile phones. not sure it will be related to your theme.

do you know if the issue is in  "Express Checkout" mode or normal checkout mode?

A new version of Agile Express Checkout module has bee released. The new version of the module is compatible with PrestaShop 1.7x.

we also found following issue and it has been fixed.

Fix - State was not shown when"hide carrier" was chosen. It should appear because it may related to tax calculation.

Using this module, customer registration is not required. It also provides a fast and easy checkout process by allowing the use of Master card, Visa, American Express, debit cards. through Paypal without registration. And, it automatically creates a customer account using the information from Paypal.

We have updated the module again with following changed.

- Removed configuration option for "Force going through shopping cart summary", because it is not necessary in PrestaShop 1.7x
- Fixed an issue that "Add to Cart" button will disappear on product page.

thank you for your great module, my prestashop has been upgraded to v1.6.1.11 yesterday. 

But after customer placed their order, the system don't create order for them, what's the problem ?

thanks for using agile Paypal express chekout module

First of all, what version of PrestaShop did you upgraded from?

i upgrade from v1.6.1.6

thanks for your fast reply

I do not think there should be a problem with module, it should also work for PS 1.6.1.11.

make sure your store is not under maintenance mode - because under this mode, Paypal will not be able to post payment data to your store.

OK, My site don't have SSL, i am not sure if this is the problem

also, i send one email to you, can you send the latest version to us 

thank you

Please also try to delete following file to that the new class index will be generated after upgrade of PrestaShop.

/cache/class_index.php

Some of the override classes will be removed from the class index during the upgrade of the Prestashop. 

Delete this file will trigger re-generate of the class_index.php so it will be correct.

OK, My site don't have SSL, i am not sure if this is the problem

also, i send one email to you, can you send the latest version to us 

No, I do not think it is related to SSL, since it was working before upgrade.
Sure, I will check email and send you the modules.

HI shokinro, No, we still can't receive IPN from Paypal. the system  return 500 error to Paypal. 

but when we open the default Paypal module (PayPal v3.11.1) , it works well, and we can receive order.

I don't know what is the problem now... but the default paypal module is not well, we really want to use your this module.

@shokinro, i update to your latest version (v2.5.1.2 ), i changed to another web host even. but the problem still is there. i don't know what to do now  :unsure:

@qiqiy_888

thanks for your feedback.

500 error is most general errors, it could be any error happened on server side.

we can take a look at your store to see what is the cause, we may charge a small fee we find out the problem is not caused by our modules.

please contact support@addons-modules.com with details.

Thank you @shokinro, I have a question.

If Free shipping for all country, can I remove the country(state) options in the fast express checkout in shopping cart page? If so, can you tell me How?

Thank you so much.

Is the shipping fee the same for all countries?

If it is so, then we can help to hide the country too.

but it will need to set a default country because country is required. this will need come custom coding.

Yes Shokinro. All countries is the same shipping fee(Free). Now, I hide the country successfully !!!

Finally, i fixed all problems ( if you upgrade your system to Prestashopv1.6.1.11, then you need to upgrade the agilepaypal version also (Agile Kernel v1.0.3.2 and Agile Paypal v2.5.1.2).

Great module, Great customer service, I recommend prestashop to use this AgilePaypal  to replace the default paypal module !!!!

Thanks you Shokinro :)

Hello , I am interested in this module does it offer several payment options or only paypal also will it work well if selling digital goods ?

Thank you for your time =)

thanks for your inquiry.

does it offer several payment options or only paypal 

It only process payment via paypal.

will it work well if selling digital goods

Yes, it is a payment modules, so it should be working for any products including digital goods.

Hello Shokinro!

I've been looking for a module to set up some items as suscriptions on my site, with recurring payments, and finally after diving much on the internet, i found this module that seems a valid option and up-to-date.

I just wanted to ask you some questions before purchasing, as i couldn't find the answers into the product especifications.

1 - Clients are allowed to pay for their suscriptions by credit card? Or do they need a Paypal account?

2 - I have a redsys module to receive payments for all the items in my shop that is already integrated with my bank. Will i have issues with both systems coexisting? Can i set your module only to manage suscription payments(i.e a product category) and keep the rest of the shop as it is now?

3 Is it possible to add some extra fields to the product to be filled in by the subscriber? To collect delivery and subscription details.

Looking forward to test your module.

Regards.

Thanks for your inquiry - please see my comment below.

1 - Clients are allowed to pay for their suscriptions by credit card? Or do they need a Paypal account?

Client can use credit to pay without PayPal account via Paypal and also pay by Paypal account. This is an option of Paypal and controlled by Paypal, not by our module.

We also have other credit card payment module supports recurring payment - Agile Authorize.net. This module finish payment with your store and credit card payment only.

2 - I have a redsys module to receive payments for all the items in my shop that is already integrated with my bank. Will i have issues with both systems coexisting? Can i set your module only to manage suscription payments(i.e a product category) and keep the rest of the shop as it is now?

No. There should not be a problem.

Both payment modules will show up as payment option. If user choose to use our module, then user will be able to choose recurring payment or one time only.

3 Is it possible to add some extra fields to the product to be filled in by the subscriber? To collect delivery and subscription details.

Currently we do not have this feature. We can consider to do that as custom changes.

Feel free to let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks for your quick answer!

I've tested your demo site and it looks like upon checkout a new window is prompted to select payment method and yours is the only one listed. Just in case, my checkout is a 5 step process and payment method is the 5th step(original prestashop funnel), will this still be the user experience when using my site? He will be prompted with the paypal method and I'll have to make clear that this method is for recurring payments?

Regards,

Edited by Nicolai_P

thanks for your inquiry - sorry for late response.

I've tested your demo site and it looks like upon checkout a new window is prompted to select payment method and yours is the only one listed. Just in case, my checkout is a 5 step process and payment method is the 5th step(original prestashop funnel), will this still be the user experience when using my site? 

Our module will not changes your store checkout process.

Yes the module will be displaying at 5th steps in your store as usual.

You may need to disable the express checkout mode if you do not want to use it as express checkout.

He will be prompted with the paypal method and I'll have to make clear that this method is for recurring payments?

As I mentioned, user will be able promoted to choose one time only payment or recurring payment when choose our module as payment method.

let ms know if you have any further questions.

Hi, recently, Paypal required the website to use TLS1.2. so we updated our web service.
when i test it with sandbox, i got this error message:

Payment error: Warning: $0.00 paid instead of $354.90 !

Verification failure (using cURL). Returned: cURL error:SSL connect errorVerification failure (using fsockopen). Returned: The PayPal transaction could not be VERIFIED.

But actually, we received the payment. can you help us to check the reason?
Thank you

Just now, shokinro said:

what is the version of the module and what is the version of your PrestaShop?

Agile Paypal v1.4.3 and PreStaShop is v 1.3+

Thank you :)

It works well on Live site now. But Paypal ask us to test the website on SandBox, they said after June 30th, The live site environment will be the same as SandBox

You are using very old version of PrestaShop and the modules, it was more than 7 year old.

We do not have update for the module for PrestaShop 1.3x, but we can help to update the module on your store directly. but it will be paid service. Please contact support@addons-modules.com

HI, I am using Agile Paypal v1.4.3 and PreStaShop  v 1.3+

Paypal sent email to us, told us that our IPN Postback is TLSv1 NOT Tlsv2  ( the default PalPal module works well)

Do you know how to change the IPN Postback in your module? are they using http NOT https?

Please help us

thank you

As long as you have enabled IPN, the module will pass by the URL of IPN when send payment info to Paypal.

So support Tlsv2 , first of all, you server must upgraded to support Tlsv2. 

As I mentioned previously, the module you are using are very old, you will need to upgrade your module to make is compatible with Tlsv2.