norman

[Modules/Promotion Tool]Manage sale price and margin according category and wholesale price

Function:
According the different categories and different wholesale price, bulk edit thousands of products price in minutes
[Test on my website: 2~3 minutes for 4000+ products]
Name: Price Manager
Version: 0.00000000001 , Just finish code,looking for tester.
Language: English , for now

Sounds good?

Suitable for shop have more than 10 categories and 500+ products, if change price will take you a whole working day, it better look into it.

Hi ,Guys. This my first Prestashop assistant program, I can not call it “Moduel”, because I did NOT
Put it into the administrator back office.

The program will help a lot when:
1. The wholesale price changed quite often, like IT products.
2. You want to do promotions to attract more customers, daily, weekly

What the program do:
First look at this one
Retail /Sale price = [ wholesaleprice x margin rate(%) + profit margin ] x TAX rate
This program define two numbers : margin rate % and profit margin ,(eg you want to make $5 for each products)
This program define these two numbers according two conditions:
Which category this item in?
How much is the Whole sale price?

Interested? Email me norman@missionpc.com.au or leave your email here and I give you a test run ,test software, complete free,

DownLoad Link

Make sure you agreen take your own risk to test and give me feedback so I
can make it better, every idea helps & Welcome!
Contact me norman@missionpc.com.au

Before download :
1. unzip the file into Root folder of your web store
eg. you store is in /public_html/prestashop/ folder , unzip here , not in “admin” folder

Then use http://yourstore.com/prm/code/prm_install.html to “BEGIN”

2.[important]make sure you know how to backup & restore your database product table

3.when input margin rate and numbers input 0 if it should be , do not left empty

4.do not overlapping price range,price range [start] is not included, [end] is included

5.use IE , at the moment

6.you will see the new release once I updated

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.pc-builder.com.au/download.html

32867_tXhQ2nQ0yJkrVht3JDom_t

Setup margin rate for a category:
First choice: disable the rate , manual adjust
Second choice: follow partent margin rate ,(single category rate or individual rate )
Thrid choice: use single category rate
Last choice: setup detailed, individual margin rate for this category according the different wholesale price.

32870_9ctBS7RI99BBTlHZRxKg_t

Hi will post the code on week end and I need more people who want to test it,thanks

DownLoad Link

Make sure you agreen take your own risk to test and give me feedback so I
can make it better, every idea helps & Welcome!
Contact me norman@missionpc.com.au

Before download :
1. unzip the file into Root folder of your web store
eg. you store is in /public_html/prestashop/ folder , unzip here , not in "admin" folder

Then use http://yourstore.com/prm/code/prm_install.html to "BEGIN"

2.[important]make sure you know how to backup & restore your database product table

3.when input margin rate and numbers input 0 if it should be , do not left empty

4.do not overlapping price range,price range [start] is not included, [end] is included

5.use IE , at the moment

6.you will see the new release once I updated

http://www.pc-builder.com.au/download.html

I will give it a look later today, it look promising, i have actualy bin woundering about this for some time. Does it ajust the price, lets say i calc's 301, then i would be nice to ajust to 299 :)

I will give it a look later today, it look promising, i have actualy bin woundering about this for some time. Does it ajust the price, lets say i calc's 301, then i would be nice to ajust to 299 :)

that is very good idea~ , however some body need round up . other need round down , some one need to round 301 to 299 , others may want 299.99. And don't forget product tax and state tax!
But yes, I need your feedback to me , how you think I can improve it !
Many thanks!

Hello Friend, first of all congrats for this great program actually am testing, and i would like that if price is 300 leave it on 299 am still testing and its great thank you

Hi friend, how i fix this issue? suddlenly it chash

Notice: include file not exist, Stop working in /home/gigatie1/public_html/prm/code/install.php on line 40
if you can see your version of your PrestaShop,acqure of database settings is success
PrestaShop Version:_PS_VERSION_
Try to connect database, if you see 'Big Trouble',connection may NOT success.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Unknown MySQL server host '_DB_SERVER_' (1) in /home/gigatie1/public_html/prm/code/install.php on line 65
Big TroubleUnknown MySQL server host '_DB_SERVER_' (1)

DId you start up from prm_install.html?

what you see is the install file trying to find the prestashop setting file , which should be in the config folder , the
settings.inc.php and/or config.inc.php file
and fail to find them.

There are two reasons will cos this problem ,
1 you did not put the folder in the root folder of prestashop , instead, you put in the ADMIN folder
2 you did not set correctly the file permissions , I set to 755 working ok , if Not , set to 777, (it will be risky , but only for now ,only first version )