Hi )) 

I made a theme for my client on 1.7.3.0 and its works fine... BUT

Im get update shop to 1.7.3.1 and its gone asleep xD But i read something about PrestaTrust. But nobody write how to get started :( I don't want to sell it to other clients in the future. I want it to work. At the moment, after making a few major corrections due to PrestaTrust, I can't turn it on. Could someone help me deal with this mess?

Well almost of change is custom css/js i add custom hooks, some custom, strings (so changes is in assets and in layout tpl. On Presta 1.7.3.0 my theme works perfect. I also change a tpl from ps_search... (in theme modules). I reads this article and others. But this is from GIT " Try to upload & install a theme with a module compliant with PrestaTrust" So how can i do it? I also change  a line in ThemeManager.php how to looks on Github but didint help :/

I check debuger(nth)/logs(empty)/PHP test from(5.6 to 7.1)

Msg when i try change them from Classic to my theme is look like: u dont have permission to disable this module.

I am fuckin idiot ))  try enable module with theme config, who is out of theme module )) Sorry my mistake ))

Edited by polo195pl
Sorry (see edit history)