Moved Prestashop from localhost to subdomain - got 500 error

Hi there!

I've installed and configured Prestashop 1.7.x on my localhost. The old address was simple - localhost/shop/

I have copied all files to a subdomain.

Once I tried to access the shop.website.com it was redirecting me to localhost/shop

So I've logged-in to admin's area and changed main URL to shop.website.com and the same to SSL and third input box(don't remember the label right now)

So now the page is not loading at all and redirecting me to http://shop.website.com/shop.website.com/

Tell me please which config file I should edit and what I should do with SSL? Leaving it blank produces the "localhost" entry...

Edited by 01K (see edit history)

The third input box you should not put the subdomain there.  It is for the Base URI, or /shop/ in your example.

So on your shop.website.com, if there is additional path, it goes in the third field, otherwise you just put a forward slash

So for this URL localhost/shop, you would put localhost in the domain fields and /shop/ in the Base URI

For this URL shop.website.com/shop, you would put shop.website.com in the domain fields and /shop/ in the Base URI

For this URL shop.website.com, you would put shop.website.com in the domain fields and / in the Base URI

• Like 1