Module licences

David

Hello,

I am very new to Prestashop and am about to create my first store.   I'm interested to know how licences work for paid modules.  If I buy a module, does that allow me to use it multiple times or only on one shop?  If I have a multi-store shop (or multi-vendor), do I need to buy the module for each store?   What happens if I later move my shop(s) to another host?  Do the module licences move as well?

Thanks,

David

In general bought addons you can use only for one Store. When you buy the module you need to add specific URL you are using the module.

If you move to another host, you take the license with it, cause it is licensed for your specified URL.

For particulars on bought on official addons site addons, please read here: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/content/1-faq

If you are buying outside from the Prestashop official addons site you need to read the specific rules of that platform there, because they could be differ from Prestashop. Bought addons outside Prestashop addons site does not have any support here, in case of problems you need to contact the developer directly on option given (if there is any). So it's your own risk.