Looking for a module - multiple products with sliders (jackpot?)

Hello,
i'm looking for a module, something that looks like a jackpot? Let's say it would be 3 rows, on first row You would choose a car, on second you would choose tires that will fit that car, on third you could choose other accessories. And in the top right corner there would be price of all choosen items.... i hope You know what i mean :)

i dont think this is what @Bugas means. I think he needs a product configurator in which a visitor can complete a product. As he mentioned a car, choose the tires, choose the color, choose other accesories.. Something like configuring a customized computer. https://addons.prestashop.com/nl/versies-personalisering-van-producten-/20674-product-composer.html

Maybe this will help.

Yes, the product composer is closer to what i need, but as understand, it uses some characterstics of an item, when what i what i combining toghether diffrent products.

The jackpot is also close, if a user could choose products from a provided list or a categoty it would be almost perfect :)

unfortunately, just looking at the backend gives me an answer it would take a whole lot of customising so it would meet my needs.
It would need for example: dependencies (i pick specific car, so only tires (one slider) and accessories (second slider) that will fit this specific car are shown), some short description of every item, price of an item and total cost.