Cart testing

ChrisB257

This may have been covered before but - while I have my store built to a fair degree I confess to still struggling a bit finding all my settings etc. I have my gateway set to ''test'' mode and want to test out the cart. It seemed to work first time, and I got an order receipt, but now at the final stage I get " Unfortunately, there is no payment method available. ". Any advice please? What setting to change?

Thanks for reply - running the latest - 1.7.3.0. Haven't tried with new account - was trying it out as guest. Gateway is Authorize set to 'test'. Not totally sure what you mean by 'incognito' - unless you mean something else than me as admin,.

Odd thing is, very first test worked so not sure what may have changed since then - also, noticed when receipt email came through, text that was typed in comment box did n't show. Same applied with 'contact' page - message box content didn't make it thru.

Thanks again for response. Emails are working yes - although from contact form and when the successful cart test happened, in both cases message/comment box contents disappeared!

I don't use Chrome, mainly Firefox - I don't like Google snooping! Maybe I should though if the 'incognito' is so useful. Have been unwell and so everything has been a bit on hold - will delve further and see what happens.