contact us

Eqa Almutairi

Hello,

Have error in contact us form, was trying to fix it, so i replace the code inside modules/contactform/contactform.php     sendmessage section : 

• An error occurred while sending the message, please try again.     

to

$errorMessage = error_get_last()['message']

which give me this.

include_once(): Failed opening '/home/domain.com/www/html/themes/PRS01/lang/en.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/domain.com/www/html/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:/home/domain.com/www/html/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/home/domain.com/www/html/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/home/domain.com/www/html/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/home/domain.com/www/html/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php')

Anybody have idea what this mean ? prestashop not have lang/directory only have translation and also without en.php file

Thanks in Advance

For the first you should disable the purifier option from your back-office. Seems that your server does not support this option. Tab "preferences -> general -> Use HTMLPurifier Library = NO.

If this does not solve your problem, than contact the developer of your theme in use.

reason i said that is because developer is stupid and think he stolen this theme.

we since 2017-12 contacting him on many error he was unable to help what make us think he stolen this theme or something.

we also call prestashop many times about that they always ask us to contact him. without checking on the problem.

what make me save headache and start do things myself/

Sorry, but you're talking in riddles. Which mod_filter ? I'm talking about html purifier library on your server. If it is not installed, you cannot use it. So Disable the function on back-office on the tab I told you before.

This is mod_filter: http://www.who.int/manual/mod/mod_filter.html

This is purifier: http://htmlpurifier.org/

Both have nothing to do with each other . One is an apache module, the other a library.