Language file translation

Lilyandy

Hello!
I am a Traditional Chinese translation of the author, has translated a variety of PHP programs. Since the first contact PrestaShop, therefore PrestaShop are interested and would like to try to put into Traditional Chinese translation, but the file named *. gzip, do not know how to edit? Zip extract was used, although you can successfully extract the original text, but I do not know by what means can be reduced to *. gzip, please provide experienced advice predecessors. Thank you! ^ _ ^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hallo

I have integrate the Chinese zh, but is not working...

What must I do? I don't find follow files:

../themes/prestashop/mentions.tpl
../themes/prestashop/conditions.tpl
./install/langs/us.php

under Prestashop instraction:

As of PrestaShop v1.0 RC3, you must manually translate the following parts of PrestaShop:

Legal & Conditions. Translations of legal mentions and sales conditions must be made manually by adding text to ../themes/prestashop/mentions.tpl and ../themes/prestashop/conditions.tpl respectively. If legal & conditions in your language have not been received by PrestaShop, please send them to us for inclusion in the next version.
Installer. Translation of the installer must be made manually by providing the translations in the ../install/langs/us.php file. After you have translated the file, please send it to us for inclusion in the next version.

And I get a error in Back Office Tools Translation:

1 error

a part of the data has been copied but some language files could not be found or copied.
It's normal all automatically translate?

Thanks for your help!!!

tester2102