zapalm

[MODULE] Viewing product combinations in a table

Because the module apply the general sorting algorithm which is suitable for sorting most values (numeric and non-numeric). I am planning to improve sorting feature in the next releases (I already have some ideas). If you have concrete ideas, new options to add for sorting, tell me about it by the feedback form.

If you want to be notice about new release, subscribe to newsletter on ModuleZ site or you can following this topic.

Feedback for buyers on ModuleZ site.
Feedback for buyers on Addons site.

Edited by zapalm
Refreshed a link. (see edit history)

Posted (edited)
Hello,
Sorry, but I am forced to write here on the forum, because not receiving an answer to my emails 
sent by info@deniweb.it to you, I believe that maybe they are blocked by some firewall.

The last mail that I send  is : 

object Maksim PLEASE - Fwd: Re: Module Viewing product combinations in a table for use on 2 other domain.

Hello Maksim,
No good news for me? Were you able to add the other 2 domains to the license of the tablecombz module 
I sent you to the dropbox link?

Please answer me, it's important for my work.

Thank you.

DENIWEB
Administrator
Formisano Maria Grazia
Edited by Deniweb (see edit history)

Hello, Maria.

I have received your message two days ago, but I didn't have time to answer. Wait please for my answer.

Delete please my email from your message, so that it does not get into the spam list!

Ok, Maksim, I removed your e-mail from the message, I just wanted to know if you were able to download the tablecombz zip file from the dropbox link, because you told me you didn't receive it as an attachment to the e-mails.
Then I need to know if you can add the two sites that I reported to you in the encryption of the module this weekend because I have the two customers who do not pay me pending the change.
If I have to pay hours, let me know if it can be used to do it earlier.
On hold,
Thank you
Deniweb
Formisano Maria Grazia

Just now sent you the email with the module update. Use the forum's internal correspondence (PM - private message), since other readers are not interested in receiving notifications about our correspondence. Information for you: Gmail is blocking any email that include a JavaScript file, for example, PrestaShop module. So, you need to send your recipient a link to some service for downloading that file.

Hello everybody,

I have been asked to do an improvement for displaying taxes. Since I am developing general acceptable features, I would like to ask users of this module how to display prices with tax?

My understanding like this in the screenshot:

2019-05-20_203057.thumb.png.b8971fe638895a544597d266270c8e01.png

One of the clients (Poland) said that every price should contain text "with tax" or "without tax" that is based on the settings of PrestaShop.

What do you know?

Release of v3.19.0.

Many improvements and bug fixes have been made after my previous message with release notes.

Main improvements are:

1. Added options for sorting values in columns and now there are eight sorting methods: sorting numbers, sorting by clothes size (it was, but improved), by attribute sorting position, by reference, by weight, by remains (stock quantities), by price and by general sorting method (it was; this is the string comparison algorithm used by default and it is more or less suitable for all kinds of values).
  2. Improved price formatting of a total price of each combinations and a total price for all combinations.
  3. Improved the calculation of a price of a combination (product) with quantity discounts when presence of various effects on a discount. Also the percentage of a quantity discount can be fractional now (relevant for large wholesale of cheap products).
  4. Added a specific variable for a Smarty template for creation a condition to display the default combinations block if the table can't be shown (for example, the table is disabled for smartphones). With this feature a "responsive" view for the table is not be needed. So, you can configure to display the default block with combinations and hide the table, and vice versa. I am convinced that for most cases this approach is better then displaying a set of blocks (i.e., "responsive" table).
  5. A special button was made to scroll to the table (needed for easy access to the table from the top of the page when the table is located at the bottom of the page).
  6. Added displaying of a tax rate and a note "with tax" in "total" in case a tax is included for products.

See these links to buy this module or to find more information about the module:

1. Addons. Feedback for buyers (i.e., for who already bought the module).
  2. ModuleZ (homepage). Feedback for buyers (i.e., for who already bought the module).

I have spent as much as 45 days just for the release of v3.19.0 during daily full day work with switching to current affairs 😤 The most difficult part of the module is discounts by quantity, as you can easily get lost in complex algorithms and methods for charging discounts and markups, which are implemented in PrestaShop.

For buyers I can give a generous discount to this module or another my module for the help in high-quality translation into a native language. Ask me by using the feedback link or the PM.

On Addons the new update v3.19.0 is under validation process (3-5 working days). So if you bought, ask me by the feedback link to send you this update.

Screenshots:

backoffice_en3.thumb.png.ea61233005dc75df13f3e4bffd8f5570.png

frontoffice_en1.thumb.png.3b7e3efbc713835fcdc72d3513909f51.png

frontoffice_en2.thumb.png.c94ff2d9d7c3e8bb6c83f8da0d759c64.png

Hello, over the years we have tried different modules for creating the combination table, actually I think I tried all those available on PS. I would say that yours is undoubtedly the most complete, fast and functional. 5 stars that become 6 for the support you gave us. In practice you have developed the module based on all our needs, even connecting it to an external module to view the detailed features of each variant! So thank you and above all congratulations for your professionalism, availability and competence. We have been using PS for years, we had to personalize it beyond belief because we have so many products, categories, variants and much more and you are perhaps the only ones who have not caused us problems in the development phase! A miracle :) If you make the table pleasant even on mobile ... 7 stars! :) thanks for everything

• Thanks 1

hi, i have only good things to say about this module, it was exactly what i was looking for, easy to configure and very intuitive, not to mention the support that is always available in case of need, 5 stars more than deserveved, I recommend this module to anyone who needs a feature-rich pricing table

• Thanks 1

Hello everybody! 🙂

As you already know, prices have been increased for all modules on Addons. But for now, I decided not to raise the price of this module.

Also, I have prepared a pack of modules with a discount of 20 euros! This is really the big discount for very high quality modules. This pack includes this module and another that complements it by displaying price range in categories. The pack on Addons: B2B - clear pricing for wholesalers. I recommend to buy the pack with ZEN option, so that you have a year of support and free modules updates, including major releases.

Edited by zapalm
Added a new information. (see edit history)