zapalm

[MODULE] Viewing product combinations in a table

Viewing product combinations in a table module for PrestaShop 1.6 - 1.7.

This module allows to display combinations of a product as a table. In so doing each column corresponds to an attribute (for example: color, size, material). The table is displayed on the product page. The module has many features. It  has special features for wholesalers. The module increases the average cart value and encourage visitors to complete purchases.  It help to build a customer loyalty.

I am selling this module on two marketplaces:

1. Addons. Feedback for buyers (i.e., for who already bought the module).
  2. ModuleZ (homepage). Feedback for buyers (i.e., for who already bought the module).

There is another template for the table of the module: «Grid» template. See the last screenshot for example. The module is sold separately from this template.

For more information see the module homepage. You can also, follow my Twitter @ZapalmModulez to know about updates and discounts.

Screenshots:

frontoffice_en0.thumb.png.fe897d05c8b45ec06d543c56e269421a.png

frontoffice_en1.thumb.png.94433d623b874ce3002a168aa758621c.png

frontoffice_en2.thumb.png.edf27613bd9c31e2ab162f505c7a8073.png

frontoffice_en3.thumb.png.71650fd04e6774dad1592bba2403b14d.png

frontoffice_en4.thumb.png.996dcc8cafdc26d6696078cd8d528837.png

frontoffice_en1.thumb.png.dc45152276a4a57230527c06cc9df932.png

backoffice_en1.png.50468f1a6d563b73cc6204ec09d74c89.png

backoffice_en3.thumb.png.44e00381d31c67c63a26cd25294263d7.png

backoffice_en4.thumb.png.f701da31e0c812ae8b14fc3c25cbfbd8.png

backoffice_en5.thumb.png.aa2fc79b9d5a2fffb6953104716bf804.png

backoffice_en2.png.99e0e894c52d8b89e40609d8ada92891.png

backoffice_en3.thumb.png.52a34bf4e4de0acff6a88d8997669b21.png

«Grid» template:

frontoffice1_en.thumb.png.a6468429d3ee1ebc2b4808e00c883f40.png

Edited by zapalm
Fixed a typo (see edit history)

Hello Zapalm ;)

Product combinations will that also show color and choose from example Product-a color black Products-a color green ect.
So will it basically show each attribute that belongs by a certain product ?
If it has color to choose from and also disk size 16gb will it show both ?

Thanks.

Best regards,

ysco..

So will it basically show each attribute that belongs by a certain product ?

Yes.
If it has color to choose from and also disk size 16gb will it show both ?

Yes.
I have added a screenshot in addition and I have created a video clip for this module.

Hello Zapalm ;)

Maybe a stupid question, i do not see the buy block anymore and that is no problem but now when you have a product with discount ?? normally it shows that in the buy block.
Will the discount also in your module being displayed somehow ?

Module looks great, i only have a suggestion and want to know if it is possible ( if the buy block is permanently is gone ) .
The way it shows the attributes with prices is great but now the buy block is gone you have some empty space, would like to see that the product images goes to the right ( if that is possible ) ( the small images under the big image ) so that your new module is straight under the Big Image this way it is more tidy and better looking.

What do you think about that ?? If that is possible i would buy the module right away ;)

Best regards,

ysco..

when you have a product with discount ?? normally it shows that in the buy block.
Will the discount also in your module being displayed somehow ?

It was my mistake. Now discount is displaying and all prices displaying with this discount.

The way it shows the attributes with prices is great but now the buy block is gone you have some empty space, would like to see that the product images goes to the right ( if that is possible ) ( the small images under the big image ) so that your new module is straight under the Big Image this way it is more tidy and better looking.

Now this is possible. See image attachments and video.
Thank you. Now the module has became better :)

Hello Zapalm ;)

This is much better this way, thanks for the change zapalm.
Module is looking great this way.

I have buy and send you the money for this module true moneybookers ;)

Btw never mind the question i asked about the small change when sending you the email true your site.
I also have the stock block that perfectly fits under the small images.

Best regards,

ysco..

Changes in the module:

Added ability to choose which columns to include in the table.

33102_bMN0dQWeyn5g2IEmWAM6_t

Great module zapalm it is getting better and better, also thanks for the great support you give ;)

ysco..

New version is available now: v1.2
Please, see video, which demonstrates new facilities in new version.
New cost: 15 Euro.

Changes in licence:
All minor updates of the module you will get free. To update module to the new major version is paid. The cost of this upgrade is the difference between the cost of the new version and the previous version, that you bought.

33430_k0TNJ5RN7QExphI68Nkz_t

Hello zapalm

I send you a email 1 hour ago about the stock question and now I see that you included it in the new update.
Did you also fixed the problem with the popcart module ??
Can you send me the update of the new module.

Looked at the screenshots and the new features looks great mate, I'm glad that you constantly improve the module ;)

Best regards

ysco..

Hello zapalm, I considering your module for a new PS project I'm developing.

It's not clear to me how does it formats the table in case that a product has multiple attributes, and therefore has a lot of potential product combinations.

One example:
Product: T-shirt
Attribute 1: Color -> green, red, yellow
Attribute 2: Size -> M, L, XL
Attribute 3: Sleeves -> long, short

In this example, running the classic product combinator would output 54 product variations.
Will the module output a long 54 rows table in product sheet?
Or it has some option to condense the rendering?

Thanks!

Hi

Is this module now compatible with prestashop V1.3.6 ?

just wanted to know

Thanks

I have buy this module also when it just was released and was pretty pleased with it.

But it does not work on PS 1.4.x.x anymore and the author Zapalm did not have the time to update this module he said when i contacted him a while back.
So i have let it manually change ( by a developer ) without using this module anymore and change the necessary code directly in the .tpl file to have the same results as the module did cause i liked it this way more then the standard PS layout.

Would have being nice when the developer Zapalm also updated this paid module for PS 1.4 but instead off that i had to pay again to make changes to get the same results as the module.
So in fact i paid double now.

ysco..

New version is now available: v1.4

New features:

- compatible with PrestaShop 1.4 (also tested on PrestaShop 1.4.4.0)

- customer may change a product quantity to buy (1.3 version of the module don’t have this feature)

Cost for this version: 20 Euro (23 Euro if you will pay by PayPal. You should not pay PayPal fees).

1.3 version of the module, that compatible with PrestaShop 1.2 – 1.3 also costs 15 Euro (18 Euro if you will pay by PayPal. You should not pay PayPal fees).

post-31757-0-82072700-1312383840_thumb.png

post-31757-0-20717500-1312383850_thumb.png

Hello Zapalm,

Great to see that you finally updated your module.

I just send you a email about the module.

Is the install the same as before ( manually change a lot off lines ) or have you made the install of this new version as one click installation now ?

Best regards,

ysco..

Hi!

I buyed this modules yesterday, but haven't received it.

I am need to test and implement it to monday, so please send it really soon.

Thanks!

Andreas

I recommend this module, The seller are also very helpful and helped me to integrate it in my store.

Thanks!

Hello,

I'm thinking about buying this module for my project, it looks great. But I need Compare button next to Buy button, could you implement it? I'd be really grateful if you could do this.

Thanks!

Hello,

this module is great!

is available for 1.5.x?

thanks.

Is there no demo site available where I can see this in action? Or perhaps someone who bought it can showcase?

I bought it no long ago... is working on my site already with 1.4.8.3 but just waiting on reply to sort some firefox and IE issues.... doesnt add products properly on firefox and buy button on IE is missing.... which makes it impossible for people with IE to buy anything!!!

But apart from that "if it gets sorted" is a pretty amazing and sweet module. :D

Does anybody else has this issue??

Edited by kugi (see edit history)

CORRECTION!!! The issues mentioned above werent the module.... is was the THEME i was using..... an error in the product.js file...... so for those people who are not sure about buying the module.... DO IT!!!! The error in my theme was fixed by the creator of the module.... for FREE, thats what i call a GREAT support since the error wasnt cause by him but he fix it anyway!!!!

Best support ever!!!!! MUST BUY!!!!!

Hi,

I recently installed this module on prestashop 1.4.1.0 but when I try to add more than 1 combination to the cart it only adds a quantity of one.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

That happen to me using firefox..... apparently the problem was the "theme" and not the table.... some problem with the product.js but i cant tell you much because i dont know that much... somebody fix it for me..... have you tried other browsers??

New version is available now: v1.2

Please, see video, which demonstrates new facilities in new version.

New cost: 15 Euro.

Changes in licence:

All minor updates of the module you will get free. To update module to the new major version is paid. The cost of this upgrade is the difference between the cost of the new version and the previous version, that you bought.

You mentioned price is 15 Euro here but I sent you 20 Euro what to do now > :( also I did not get my module yet as well even though I have send you several emails/messages etc

The forum topics contains old info about the module. For newer information you always should see the module page and the news page. My time zone is UTC +11 and i am usually answer with delay.

a mojor update of the module and the module is available for ps 1.5 now.

demo.

also the new version of the module will be at addons soon, but it will be more expensive...

Edited by zapalm (see edit history)

Hi,

Interesting module.

We plan to use Combinations, would like to know:

Does the module take care on the "Specific Price" where discount (%/$) was given with certain number of quantity purchase and does it able to show the "discounted price" in the "Sliding scale pricing" ?

Hi,

From what I can see from the demo page here http://zapalm.ru/PS143/en/music-ipods/1-ipod-nano.html it seems it works with at least two attributes.

I use both this module (although with just one attribute) and the "orders editor" one form the same website. I have two sites running PS 1.4.7.3 (just about to make a third one right now) and didn't had any issues with any of these two. At 20 euros per module makes them good value for money!

Marius

A new version of the module is available: v2.5.

See screenshots and demo video to see new options. Some of them:

• A customer may add to the cart several different combinations of the same product by one button (wholesaler’s feature).
  • You may to set extra columns for the table (expert's feature).
  • You may to apply different templates to the table and to the filter's block (templates management feature). The distribution includes three templates - two for the filter’s block and one for the table.
  • You may to configure when and how to display the table (for example: do not show the table if there are no combinations; hide combinations with an incomplete set of attributes).

Website demo.

Support Prestashop versions: 1.3.x - 1.6.x

Licence: the same

Price: the same

Homepage.

post-31757-0-60237000-1409587681_thumb.jpg

post-31757-0-45061200-1409587682_thumb.jpg

post-31757-0-20193000-1409587683_thumb.jpg

post-31757-0-09006300-1409587684_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hello Zapalm ;)

Your module is a great and a very useful module for a small price that i can recommend to other users too.

A easy install and it works right out off the box even in my non-default presta template it worked right away ( no core changes anymore like earlier versions ) that is a great +++.

I asked how to change some font changes cause they where not implemented yet in css and tpl and you added them in a few hours in a updated module version to make the module a complete package. But you added also as bonus some other code to css and tpl files to style tablecombz even more and i m very happy with it and is looking perfect on my website now.

For the ones that want to have a look check it out here https://www.gadgetshoponline.nl/iphone-hoesjes/267-smooth-plastic-case-for-iphone-3g-3gs.html

Thanks zapalm for the great support and module.

Best regards,

ysco..

hello ysco

many thanks for the great review!

update is available :)

since 2.6 there is a new option: "do not display the table if a customer using a mobile or/and tablet"

post-31757-0-95780600-1415196296_thumb.jpg

Hello Zapalm,

Your welcome buddy.

Very useful feature and thanks for adding it ;)

Best regards

ysco..

Today I have taken a shot at ‘Prestashop Award 2014’ with this module in the loyalty category.

Not a long ago I have added the module to the Addons. The price and Addons license are not corresponding with the price and the license from my website. Because of this a shop merchant should choose once where to buy: on Addons or on my website.

Also today I have recalled that the module is 4 years old :) Thanks for it to my customers.

Hello Zapalm, i buy your module, but im getting this errors:

1. The table is ugly, is not like the pictures and demo of the product
  2. Dont replace the combination choices of the prestashop

I attach a image so you can check it

post-173130-0-38497400-1424741111_thumb.gif

Edited by borisprado (see edit history)

hello

1. The table is ugly, is not like the pictures and demo of the product

- it is because your theme do not have the needed css-style named as 'std' for tables or this style is not properly set.
- see screenshot for details.
- i have updated the module and now bootstrup styles that are needed for that ('table' and  'table-bordered') will apply automaticaly.

post-31757-0-19578300-1425357789_thumb.png

2. Dont replace the combination choices of the prestashop

some merchants don't want remove the default block of combinations that also contain the buy button and other widgets like 'Favorites', 'Rate of comments' and others.

i.e. it is a choice of merchants - to remove that block or don't touch it.

but if you need it to be removed then you should have some experience to change a template of the product page (product.tpl) or hire someone to do that work properly.

this is a rough solution to hide default 'buy block' that also contains combinations.

this code should be added to the one of templates, for example, to the module template for the table (table-default.tpl) or to the template of the product page (product.tpl).

but it is a rough solution - it hides the whole block...

{literal}
<script>
    $(document).ready(function(){
        $('#pb-right-column1').hide();
    });
</script>
{/literal}
  • Like 1

.Hi

Can anyone help? I bought this module Viewing products in a table, when I activate it it applies itself to all of my products on the website, is there a way I can apply it to certain products or catagories?

thanks Lori

the module has only a one option to hide a table - when combinations are not exists.

post-31757-0-60182300-1427563228_thumb.png

A new version of the module is available: v2.8.

Added two options to the "Hook usings" settings: "ProductTab" hook and "ContentProduct" hook (see screenshots for details).

Also the module's directory structure has changed. Because of this customized templates and images should be placed to appropriate directories of the module and should brought into line with changes.

post-31757-0-77953100-1427712739_thumb.png

post-31757-0-59356200-1427712740_thumb.png

post-31757-0-45088800-1427712741_thumb.png

post-31757-0-60218200-1427712749_thumb.png

hello!

help me hide block "attributes"? By using the table I do not want this block appears. Thank You!

post-754164-0-76016700-1428227679_thumb.jpg

azazels, hello

it's hard to help you whithout a link to you shop (you are using a non-default theme).

but i suppose that you need to hide 'buy_block', i.e. you should apply new attribute to that block:

style="display: none;"

a template for a product page is 'themes/YOUR-THEME/product.tpl'

the block you should edit is like this:

<form id="buy_block"{if $PS_CATALOG_MODE && !isset($groups) && $product->quantity > 0} class="hidden"{/if} action="{$link->getPageLink('cart')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" method="post">

for your porpose you need to hide this block:

<form style="display: none;" id="buy_block"{if $PS_CATALOG_MODE && !isset($groups) && $product->quantity > 0} class="hidden"{/if} action="{$link->getPageLink('cart')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" method="post">
  • Like 2

azazels, hello

it's hard to help you whithout a link to you shop (you are using a non-default theme).

but i suppose that you need to hide 'buy_block', i.e. you should apply new attribute to that block:

style="display: none;"

a template for a product page is 'themes/YOUR-THEME/product.tpl'

the block you should edit is like this:

<form id="buy_block"{if $PS_CATALOG_MODE && !isset($groups) && $product->quantity > 0} class="hidden"{/if} action="{$link->getPageLink('cart')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" method="post">

for your porpose you need to hide this block:

<form style="display: none;" id="buy_block"{if $PS_CATALOG_MODE && !isset($groups) && $product->quantity > 0} class="hidden"{/if} action="{$link->getPageLink('cart')|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" method="post">

does it work on product listing page as well?

does it work on product listing page as well?

are you talk about 'qiuck view option'?

if yes then yes, it listing a page as well (see screenshot).

post-31757-0-10048300-1428773493_thumb.png

Hi Zapalm,

I am using your module and I have a little problem, I would go out in the article description also "short description article" and then the choice combination with all attrib.

how can I do?

Thank you.

DENIWEB

Hello Zapalm,

I'm using your great module on my shop. I would like to change the template of the table in order to show bigger images and a bigger "buy" button... How can I do it?

Thanks

Paolo

I would like to change the template of the table in order to show bigger images and a bigger "buy" button... How can I do it?

here a quick video tutorial: https://youtu.be/u1Z8RrZXUCY

note: don't change default module templates - a new template should be created for customizations.

Hello Zapalm,

I am interested in buying the module, but I have some questions, I can disable the default attributes as shown PS?
There is possibility to see the Back Office module demo?

Thank you
Jordi

Hi.

I bought your module last month and I'm trying to add/change two things that are missing.

1. Show attributes in a table. Your module allows to add different tables like "Product weight", "Product name", "description" etc. but there is no option to add attributes table.

I have same product with different variations (attributes) and the only way for client to know the difference is by image.

2wqr3f5.jpg

2. When Wholesaler  "Allow batch products add to the the cart" option is enabled. It automatically disables "Ajax to add products to the cart".

This results in automatic redirect to the cart page from product page after clicking "add to cart" for all selected products.

This way many clients will probably stop shopping as the will be on cart page with checkout button.

Is is possible to use ajax when adding multiple products at once?

1. Show attributes in a table. Your module allows to add different tables like "Product weight", "Product name", "description" etc. but there is no option to add attributes table.

on the screenshot by the arrow you show the 'color' column.

are you need both 'color name' and the 'color preview' to be shown in the table?

When Wholesaler  "Allow batch products add to the the cart" option is enabled. It automatically disables "Ajax to add products to the cart".

the feature to add products batch by ajax is planed for 3.0 version of the module.

on the screenshot by the arrow you show the 'color' column.

are you need both 'color name' and the 'color preview' to be shown in the table?

the feature to add products batch by ajax is planed for 3.0 version of the module.

Arrow was just an example of where I would like to show attributes column (next to the image).

Example with product attributes: dark-yellow, light-pink, shining

Image:      Type:                Price:

[iMAGE]    dark-yellow      $9.99

[iMAGE]    light-pink          $7.99

[iMAGE]    shining             $11.99

----------------------------------------------

May I ask when are you planning to release 3.0 update? 

this is can be done by setting a default option "Show color name instead of color thumbnail".

post-31757-0-35337500-1448757041_thumb.png

post-31757-0-36951000-1448757042_thumb.png

this is can be done by setting a default option "Show color name instead of color thumbnail".

Thanks a lot. This is exactly what I needed :)

About "Add products batch by ajax" option may I ask when are you planning to release the update?

I have been the first customer of this module. I have started using this module since 2010.
It has everything we need. The good developer and module. Thx ;)

Edited by DNN (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi Zapalm,

I can change the order to display the boxes, eg display the right price before quantity?
In the products on offer to display the crossed out price and the discounted price?
When you have finished version 3?

Thanks
Jordi

I can change the order to display the boxes, eg display the right price before quantity?
In the products on offer to display the crossed out price and the discounted price?

can you describe what you want on a picture?

Hi Zapalm,

Attached is a picture I want is to change the order of the data boxes and add the offer price without strikethrough.

thanks

Jordi

post-131150-0-42075400-1450135268_thumb.png

Edited by vallverd (see edit history)

Attached is a picture I want is to change the order of the data boxes and add the offer price without strikethrough.

it can be done only by changing 'smarty template of the table'.

Could offer a template with the changes I need? it would cost me?

No problem. It will be for free.

Edited by zapalm
Removed unnecessary links. (see edit history)

Hello zapalm.

If I have Wholesaler settings:

Error : shoping cart empty. Why?

version 2.5.

prestahop version 1.6.0.5

Please help me.

I have recently purchased your module for a client and am wondering if there are any tutorials for making template changes or if might be able to assist me.

This client sells t-shirts. Each t shirt design has several colors and up to 10 sizes per color. The way the default data is displayed isn't quite what they would want.

Ideally, the would like the default color to show along with all sizes for that color. With the existing templates we can only display all colors and sizes OR the default color and size. So, if the default color is "White" and the default size is "Small" that is what the customer is initially shown.

What we would prefer: Default color along with all sizes available for that color.

Like the attached. I would like it this way for the default filter as well as the preset-select filter so I can give the client the option of using either one.

post-727899-0-02380300-1478961221_thumb.jpg

post-727899-0-88048600-1478961386_thumb.jpg

Edited by wrkalot (see edit history)

hello

ok, i will add the setting to set a default attribute value.

i will inform you by email when the update will be available.

A new version of the module is available: v2.9.5.

See screenshots to see new options:

• added a new option to set default values for the filter attributes
  • added two options to show or not a previous price and a discount amount; both previous price and discount amount now are always display in the same column with current price
  • added css-files both for PrestaShop bootstrap (1.6) and PrestaShop non-bootstrap (1.3 - 1.5); improved style of quantity choose block (only PrestaShop 1.6)
  • added selector of languages to send translation

post-31757-0-64389200-1479337706_thumb.png

post-31757-0-23108900-1479337707_thumb.png

wrkalot, thank you.

A new version of the module is available: v2.9.6.
Changes:

• fixed problem with the table displaying in the product tab (PrestaShop 1.6).
  • added a new option to configure redirection after batch adding products (redirect to the cart or stay on a product page).
  • updated Spanish translation

Hello,

Is there a possibility to show in column other attributes then: color, size ?   for example material or any other attribute from product combinations?

Are you planning to update the module to Prestashop 1.7 version?