PROBLEM with themes

Hello All,,
Firstly thanks alot to everyones who working on PRESTASHOP,, its really great shop,,

i wanted to share my two problems (i dunno am i opening that topic in right place,, if not so sorry)

1) i was uysing prestashop 1.0.0.8 , i installed it to www......com and working very good
i installed it to www......com.tr but all the time gave problem at BO(Back office) not allowed me to log in there...
i deleted even the whole doman and reinstalled, and installed prestashop several times,,,
and then i installed the 1.1.b2 (new wersion) its worked well,, im now using new version ,, but why had that problem at 1.0.0.8

2) at new version (1.1.b2 ) ,, if when i install another theme for example (creation-shop-theme-2) ,, the categories module , shows empty,, there is only title CATEGORIES,,, but inside all empty ,, its same at the all templates... do you have any idea why happening like that? or how can i solve this problem?

By the way,, if anyone needs help about css or graphics of prestashop,, i can help if can i,, i like it..
Thanks alot,, best regards ([email protected])
ADEXA

hello

I think themes need to be upgraded to suite the final version 1

I had the same prob and trying to get around it

please I need help about css and graphhics

would you please help me make the right column left and the right left
I mean right block go to left >>etc

????????????????????????

If yes please PM me to add you to msn

• 2 months later...

Hey all,

after having the same problem when changing the theme. I found out the solution and it works great.

The themes are not compantible with your new versions or old versions. All you need to is :

* open the original "prestashop" theme of PS. Then copy all tpl files except from index.php and index.tpl and footer.tpl, then paste it to your new theme. Then u ll see everything will be working including categories as well.

If it ll not work, then u do smt wrong. Just write again if u encounter with problem.

hello

I think themes need to be upgraded to suite the final version 1

I had the same prob and trying to get around it

please I need help about css and graphhics

would you please help me make the right column left and the right left
I mean right block go to left >>etc

????????????????????????

If yes please PM me to add you to msn

backoffice > modules > positions