Copy prestahop to offline and viceversa

Hi y'all,

I have a question, let me explain my situation.

For a client I have to edit a website made with prestahop. For this reason I copied all data from /Shop and put them into a new folder created for the occasion.

Secondly, I exported the entire database and put it into my new database test. I also changed url in the ps_shop table in the new database. After this, I edited the /Shop/config/setting.inc.php with my database information. Up to here everything is fine. Now I want to replace the entire online shop with my edited shop and to do this I thought to export again the local database, change again the url in ps_shop, import it in the current database overwriting it, copy the entire /Shop folder and replace the current online folder with mine, edit again /Shop/config/setting.inc.php and stop. It's that correct or I miss something? (I'm wondering if all urls into the database will automatically change when I'll edit the ps_shop table url).

Let me know what do you thing about. Thank you!

Url within the database does not change however generated links will change accordingly.

For in database url, you'll have to do a sql replace by yourself. Either when you clone on your testbed or when you clone back to your live install.