[Module] (free) Display products suggestions on the Shopping Cart page. (cross-selling)

This module will add a block on the shopping cart page only (/order.php).
This box will display some products of the same category of the last added product. (product already in the cart are not show).

Please look at the screenshot included.

Tested on V1.3.xx

(Vente croisée ; cross selling)

32270_5qiS2B6EBBA44I5jsQ8w_t

productsblocksc.zip

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Your module is excellent! very useful and give a touch of professionality.
thanks a lot

Is possible to display a slide of products in special price instead of last category?

HI, I mean to display not the same category of the last added product, but featured products or product on offer (special price product module).
is there a way to have an automatic slide of products?

HI, I mean to display not the same category of the last added product, but featured products or product on offer (special price product module).
is there a way to have an automatic slide of products?

You can display the products you want, but it could be moreless difficult to do depending on your knowledge.
Yes, having an automatic slide of products is possible, but I dont have time to do it. I think using a flash applet could be the nicest way to do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Works great, but I had 2 issues. First was Javascript did not load so the template got messed ( I wanted to change it to a non js version anyway)

If I add in the cart quantity I get the same block again. So it will display 2 same blocks with the products (I could fix that by removing the hook from "shopping cart footer"

Works great now. Thx.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi all,

I have installed this module on my site www.makoba.com

It is visible in the shopping cart page. Is there a way to make it visible on product detail page.

I would like to give my clients more product options when he is checking details of products.

I dont want to confuse the shopper by offering " you will like this" after he adds products to his cart.

Please help.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Does someone tested it with PS 1.6? or you konw other free module / code to add at ShoppingCart.tpl ?

I think that we have to work in the same way of the "Accessories" in the product.tpl page

Regards

• 1 year later...