Split order email based on manufacturer

Does anyone know of any method or module that splits the order confirmation email that are sent to the administrator or back office based on which products are being purchased? I want to send the email to a certain adress if products from manufacturer A are being purchased, and to another email adress if products from manufacturer B are being purchased. Ideally I would like to separate the content of these emails and only send emails with products of correct manufacturer to the correct adress.

I am currently using the Mail alerts module for order confirmation emails sent to my administrator account. Any suggestions or does the problem need further explanation?

Orders are splitted, if you are using different carriers and different warehouses. So this is a native feature. You don't need an extra module for that.

The only thing what you need to do is to add to your products to each product different carrier and different warehouse.

http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Presenting+the+Stock+Management+Interface