Product with more than 70 combinations won't save.

I have a store that needs little over 70 combinations for products. I thought prestashop could handle 400+ ?

When I add the attribute and it goes above 70 combinations it will not save the product. The attributes get added, but I can't then do anything to the product in question. Change prices and such. 

Is there a fix?

No it doesn't hang. I get the error "Unable to save" 

Only way to rectify it is to remove combinations down to below 70.

PHP version: 7.1.16

Memory limit: 2048M

Max execution time: 500

Upload Max File size: 512M

Is there something in my PHP configs I can change to fix it? 

Edited by coolcable (see edit history)

what is your ps version?  screw server specs...that's as mis-leading as it gets.  well unless nemo is looking for 'godaddy' lol

enable ps debug mode for your ps version and recreate issue, and see if any error exposed.  Also check apache error log, chrome console...but you need debug info to proceed.

1 minute ago, El Patron said:

what is your ps version?  screw server specs...that's as mis-leading as it gets.  well unless nemo is looking for 'godaddy' lol

enable ps debug mode for your ps version and recreate issue, and see if any error exposed.  Also check apache error log, chrome console...but you need debug info to proceed.

Thank you I will do all this now and report back. 

Thanks for the advice. 

• Like 1

It can be anything, it needs to be debugged. It looks like it might be getting a broken response out of an ajax call. If you are familiar enough with it, you can click on the broken call in the network tab and see what the output is

• 2 months later...

It is happening to me too.

I have 3 attributes, 10 values each it works on the front end but I can't edit the product again, it give me a 500 error. 

Any solution? 

thanks!

Here is my php configuration just in case, I´ve been looking around that may be a memory configuration issue

Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 18.05.59.png

• 2 years later...
On 4/17/2018 at 10:06 PM, coolcable said:

I have a store that needs little over 70 combinations for products. I thought prestashop could handle 400+ ?

When I add the attribute and it goes above 70 combinations it will not save the product. The attributes get added, but I can't then do anything to the product in question. Change prices and such. 

Is there a fix?

On 7/3/2018 at 7:07 PM, dsign said:

It is happening to me too.

I have 3 attributes, 10 values each it works on the front end but I can't edit the product again, it give me a 500 error. 

Any solution? 

thanks!

Here is my php configuration just in case, I´ve been looking around that may be a memory configuration issue

Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 18.05.59.png

Hi did you guys managed to fix this? 

I am dealing with the same issues...