Add to cart button missing

The problem is on line 262 of themes/Decolletage/product.tpl:

quantity == 0} style="display:none;"{/if} id="add_to_cart" class="buttons_bottom_block"><input type="submit" name="Submit" value="{l s='Add to cart'}" class="exclusive" /></p>

In this code, {if !$allow_oosp && $product->quantity == 0} is evaluating to true on the page where the button is hidden. That must mean that the product quantity is 0 and the option to allow out-of-stock products to be bought has been disabled.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

This one had me worried for a while. I think it's just a case of when you force selection of the text option it drops the add to cart button so that the customer is directed to the product page to complete the next step before checkout.

• 1 year later...

Ive found the answer to this. ... or at least the answer to my problem when add to cart button was missing.

Simply put you have to have at least 1 combination of every product otherwise it wont show an add to cart button.

I see ladders which obv have lots of sizes although i do also sell items that come in 1 size only and it was these 1 size only products that were missing an add to cart button.

Hope this helps :)

• 6 years later...
On 10/27/2010 at 5:26 AM, sebastiann said:

Is the product enabled and in stock and do you allow orders for the product? You find all these settings in the specific product. Probably something went wrong there:)

Same problem in my site I am working on free classic theme and imported all the products from nova engel but add to cart button is not working.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...