Convert Ps database 1.6 -> 1.7

Andreika

9 minutes ago, Andreika said:

Have any good solution, that convert Database prestashop 1.6 to 1.7 version. 
I have already worked store on 1.6 version. 

I need transfer all data to 1.7 version. And save all ID indexes.

Have this solution?

1-click upgrade module?

On 4/18/2018 at 3:21 AM, selectshop.at said:

I read before these reference to that module

but I am not able to use the module version you talking on 1.6.1.18 or any version on .1.6.1 series

I dont sure if the last update give that problem but the after install the module ask for symphony files not include on 1.6.1

En 17/4/2018 a las 3:01 PM, jgamio dijo:

I read before people said 1-click upgrade module works to move from 1.6 to 1.7 but for me never works.

Is a specific version to do that ?

Update PS 1.6 to PS 1.7 (Since 2017 to 20/04/2018)

Regarding the 1click upgrade module

The "beta" version of the module works: (since 2017): https://github.com/PrestaShop/autoupgrade/releases/download/16-to-17-beta-1/autoupgrade.zip
The "stable / official" has not yet been updated: https://addons.prestashop.com/es/migracion-copias-de-seguridad/5496-.html

PD: Within a short time the "official" of the compatible module, while use beta version

Sorry for my English

• Like 1

hace 18 minutos, jgamio dijo:

but I am not able to use the module version you talking on 1.6.1.18 or any version on .1.6.1 series

I dont sure if the last update give that problem but the after install the module ask for symphony files not include on 1.6.1

Ups I have not seen the last two messages.
The forum works badly ...

Does the module give you an error?

It must work, I have used it multiple times and update updates.
Another thing is that they have changed something in the module currently.

On the day of Prestashop (Prestashop Day Madrid), they have promised to release an "official" version of the module soon, but for the moment, we have to use the beta version.

(Perfect does not work, but if you update)

The problem is that the incompatibilities with the template of previous versions (PS 1.6 in PS 1.7) and some advanced modules that you have developed or purchased that will not work or will give problems.

Sorry for my English

11 hours ago, jgamio said:

You are not able means what ?

And BTW there is no impact on upgrading PS 1.6. to PS 1.7  at the moment, as PS 1.7. is still not stable and in development. Worst version of PS 1.7 serie is the latest 1.7.3. if you are running server with php 5.x series. The min. server requirement for PS 1.7. should at least php 7 and mariaDB.

• 1 year later...