zantos

[Module] Cash on delivery (COD) v0.5 with fixed and percentage fees

Hi all, Im a little bit desperated, once the shop was almost finished I installed this module and.............. I have not access to the module menu anymore, I just have the screen like:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/miguel/public_html/de/modules/inixframe/InixPaymentModule.php(5) : eval()'d code:

Call to undefined function get_called_class()

Noway, I already try to modify the InixModule.php  and make public the displayWarning, but nothing happens, I will really apreciate your help to solve it or eliminate totally this module.

Thanks in advance

Hi all, again,

finally I was able to eliminate all about this module and my shop works again, :).

Could someone tell me a COD module + fee that works correctly on PS1.6?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all, again,

finally I was able to eliminate all about this module and my shop works again, :).

Could someone tell me a COD module + fee that works correctly on PS1.6?

Thanks in advance.

@Aldegunde, it must be related to your theme, I am using this module on 1.6.1.4, and default bootstrap theme, and it works flawlessly. Have you tried / can you try switching at least temporarily to the stock theme, and see if any errors pop up ? On my 1.6.1.4 it generates no errors, it installed fine, and works just fine.

• Like 1

Hi all, anyone knows if it is possible to disable this payment if the order is split (when a customer select "send available products first")?

Thank you

Hi all.

I have install the version 0.7.3 and work fine but no traslate in spanish... My version of prestashop is 1.6.1.10

Thank you

Sorry for my english

Hello everyone,

I installed module. After clicking I confirm my orders, the error appeared: Missing parameters

How can I fix this?

please advise if this module is working on prestashop version 1.6

Its Working.

Hello everyone,

I installed module. After clicking I confirm my orders, the error appeared: Missing parameters

How can I fix this?

Try change to default theme, it runs? Change to your prestashop theme... Error? Probably this theme is making some changes in ordercart module, contact to the theme's owner and request a fix to him.

This module is running fine on 1.6.1.7 already (i dont need to update ps) so... Yes, its working

UPDATE

Me es imposible poder configurar el primer módulo... Si alguien puede ayudarme... Gracias!

I have the default theme installed and now I tried the module again , the error is

"No template found for module validation"

am I missing some kind of a template or what ?

Best regards

Omar

Hi There ,

I installed your module on presta 1.6.1.11 with the default theme ,

I get the error "No template found for module validation"

what is the solution for such error ?

Best regards

Hi, all! Could someone advise if this COD module compatible with Prestashop v. 1.7.0.5?

I installed this module on Prestashop v. 1.7.0.5 (Classic theme) and it's work fine in the back-office, but not listed in Payment method on Checkout procedure.

Please, help!

Edited by seventy6 (see edit history)

Hi. I'm using this module on an Italian e-Commerce. I've this problem: I've selected 3% of charge and this module correctly charge 3% of total amount in shipping cost.

But my problem is that this 3% of charge is not correct in my invoices because it doesn't consider VAT.

The Italian VAT is 22%. So, if you select a 3% rise the end result should be 3% (to be added to shipping cost) and 22% of 3% to be added to the total 22% VAT on the invoice.

Has anyone had the same problem?

Hi, I'd like to use the fixed+percentage method in this way: 5€ fixed + 3,5% percentage. This 3.5% is actually charged on the total import (product cost + shipping cost).

I'd like to charge the percentage only on the product cost, not including the shipping cost.

Is it possible? Can you show me a way to edit the module to obtain what I want?

attachicon.gifcashondeliverywithfee.zip

This one worked perfectly on my 1.6.1.4 shop, thank you very much, I was having a really hard time configuring COD for my shop, this one solved it !

Thanks a lot !

Yes, it helped me too. It calculates taxes properly. Thank a lot 

Edited by funcker (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 10/21/2016 at 9:44 AM, NewTRON said:

In /views/templates/front/validation.tpl   line 34

Change:

<input type="submit" name="submit" value="{l s='I confirm my order' mod='cashondeliverywithfee'}" class="exclusive_large" />

To:

<input type="submit" name="btnSubmit" value="{l s='I confirm my order' mod='cashondeliverywithfee'}" class="exclusive_large" />

hi thanks a lot that helped much BUT....

when i set it to fixed payment only it works fine , when i set it to fix+percentage it doesnt work , it give me error in validation page...

any solution???? im using 1.6.17 and default bootstrap

Hi there..

Have been looking for a similar module for a long time...

Is it possible to add a total cart price limit, so that above it module will be deactivated or show a message?

Thank you in advance

On 26/5/2017 at 11:57 AM, Marcella*M* said:

Does this module work with PS 1.7?

Hello,

Have you tried on PS 1.7? Is it working?