zantos

[Module] Cash on delivery (COD) v0.5 with fixed and percentage fees

turn on error reporting and say something about error code that you've got

Error: No template was found for this module. validation

Hi,

i installed the "cashondeliverywithfee-v0.9".it shows the template error when i choose this payment method.i cant to solve this issues if any one know please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

anyone help me.i tried this module with prestashop 1.5.4.1,it shows the same "No template was found for this module" error.

i really want this module.

thanks.

• Like 1

hi vekia,

i turned on the error report it shows the following error

\classes\module\Module.php on line 1612.

on the line code is:-

public function display($file, $template, $cacheId = null, $compileId = null)

{

echo $overloaded;

echo $file;

echo $template;

if (($overloaded = Module::_isTemplateOverloadedStatic(basename($file, '.php'), $template)) === null)

return Tools::displayError('No template found for module').' '.basename($file, '.php');

else

{

$this->smarty->assign(array(

'module_dir' => __PS_BASE_URI__.'modules/'.basename($file, '.php').'/',

'module_template_dir' => ($overloaded ? _THEME_DIR_ : __PS_BASE_URI__).'modules/'.basename($file, '.php').'/'

));

if ($cacheId !== null)

Tools::enableCache();

$smarty_subtemplate = $this->context->smarty->createTemplate(

$this->getTemplatePath($template),

$cacheId,

$compileId,

$this->smarty

);

$result = $smarty_subtemplate->fetch();

if ($cacheId !== null)

Tools::restoreCacheSettings();

return $result;

}

}

I had found it out what is the problem because i was in step 1 and that's why it is not there. It only appear on the last step. Any how the module not working after clicking confirm order it takes me to the blank page.

Did u try seeing the error logs?

The error is because of this line in validation.php

echo Module::display(dirname(__FILE__), 'validation.tpl');

Strict Standards: Non-static method ModuleCore::display() should not be called statically in validation.php

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in Module.php

It also gives warning about using header.php at the beginning of validation.php:

header.php is deprecated

So what would be the correct way to call the template? Using "return $this->display" doesn't work either, because there is no context.

Edited by Beluga (see edit history)

I tried in the past couple of days to update heryfer's version to work with 1.5.x, but got stuck in updating the correct tax included/excluded price. In the database you can see that the total paid and total paid real are correct, but the tax price being 0 messes the order status up.

Here is the module so far, if someone would like to have a go at fixing the tax thing:

cashondeliverywithfee.zip

I changed the module structure to have proper subfolders and changed validation.php quite a bit and fixed the .tpl files (you can compare with heryfer's, a simple diffing is not enough in this case because so much was changed).

In cashondeliverywithfee.php I made the following changes:

Line 174 I changed from

'this_path_ssl' => (Configuration::get('PS_SSL_ENABLED') ? 'https://' : 'http://').htmlspecialchars($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'], ENT_COMPAT, 'UTF-8').__PS_BASE_URI__.'modules/'.$this->name.'/'

to

'this_path_ssl' => Tools::getShopDomainSsl(true, true).__PS_BASE_URI__.'modules/'.$this->name.'/'

Line 326 I changed from

$order->total_shipping = floatval(Tools::convertPrice(floatval(number_format($cart->getOrderShippingCost()+$CODfee, 2, '.', '')), $currency));

to

$order->total_shipping = floatval(Tools::convertPrice(floatval(number_format($cart->getPackageShippingCost()+$CODfee, 2, '.', '')), $currency));

Line 411 I changed from

$tax = Tax::getApplicableTax(intval($product['id_tax']), floatval($product['rate']));

to

$tax = Tax::getProductTaxRate($this->id, $cart->{Configuration::get('PS_TAX_ADDRESS_TYPE')});

From lines 462, 464, 474, 476 and 496 I removed the last 'false' arguments from Tools::displayPrice, because it was throwing a fatal error (it's just for displaying the order history after confirmation).

did anyone ever get this working properly?

i have installed a couple of versions of these and the last one cashondeliverywithfee post #110 worked but still added order total onto it?

am i doing something wrong or am i using the wrong module completely? im looking for an option that if someone chooses to pay C.O.D that they will still have to pay a fixed amount which will be deducted from there order?

Edited by unclegusy2k (see edit history)

I really don't get it.

Wheather I use my prestashop template COD 0.4 or this from post #110 it ends up with blank confirmation page.

What seems to be the problem?

I use PS 1.5.4.1

Hello!

I've been struggling with Beluga's modifications in prestashop 1.6.0.6. after a bunch of modifications some errors remain. 

Looking for references, I found a free module released under http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php. Using parts of that code, mainly in validateCOD function and adapting a little other parts I think we can have a good starter point.

I understand that keeping the legal notice is enough to post the module without problems. 

This is tested only in prestashop 1.6.0.6 . Maybe there are some problems yet. Tests are done in a localhost .

Hope it helps !

• Like 2

Hello I get an "payment error" with the las version of module and PS 1.6.0.6 ¿Any ideas?

Hi

I have installed the module and configured it, But when I want confirm the order, it says: No hay se encuentra plantilla para el módulo validation.

can you please tell me what to do?

you can see it in: http://aceitearganshop.es

Hi, I try to use this module,but have blank screen when validating must be done.

I have this error when validating an order.

Notice: Undefined variable: params in /home/xxx/modules/cashondeliverywithfee/cashondeliverywithfee.php on line 268

Fatal error: Call to a member function getOrderTotal() on a non-object in /home/xxx/modules/cashondeliverywithfee/cashondeliverywithfee.php on line 268

any idea?

Hi all

Hello!

I've been struggling with Beluga's modifications in prestashop 1.6.0.6. after a bunch of modifications some errors remain. 

Looking for references, I found a free module released under http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php. Using parts of that code, mainly in validateCOD function and adapting a little other parts I think we can have a good starter point.

I understand that keeping the legal notice is enough to post the module without problems. 

This is tested only in prestashop 1.6.0.6 . Maybe there are some problems yet. Tests are done in a localhost .

Hope it helps !

i have changed in cashondeliverywithfee.php (line 268)

$cartvalue = floatval($params['cart']->getOrderTotal(true, 3));

to 

$cartvalue = floatval($cart->getOrderTotal(true, 3));

and works in 1.5.2.0!!!!!

• Like 1

Hi

I have the page validation.php completely in white...

I use prestashop 1.6, anyone have any solution?

Thanks  :)

Hi

its work 1.6.0.8

Hi

turn on error reporting

will see what's going on then

Great contribution! many thanks for this cash on delievery with fee module!

It is working but as soon as i installed the module the following warning appears

Notice on line 98 in file /home/XXX/modules/cashondeliveryplus/cashondeliveryplus.php 
[8] Undefined property: CashOnDeliveryplus::$_postErrors

Notice on line 851 in file /home/XXX/modules/cashondeliveryplus/cashondeliveryplus.php
8] Use of undefined constant PS_LANG_DEFAULT - assumed 'PS_LANG_DEFAULT'

also appears when I edit fees inside the module and then save the changes.
Anyone know how to solve this?

many Thanks!

Hi "mister-design", you are fully testing my modified module, best than me, HAHAHA. I tested it and this issue was from 0.4 Prestaworks version (the other issue was my fault but not this). I attach here the 0.8 version fixed. Now at the finish of the order you will see a confirmation instead of history orders page. This isn't a working issue, people who have 0.7 version could use it but I recommend to update it to be up to date with latest changes.

hi 

i installed it but ishow finaly no validation template

Hi!

I can only reproduce the error in the last post. For the previous ones, maybe if you can turn the dev mode on, we can have some clues.

See you.

this is working for me on 1.6.0.9 (default template)

Hi guys,

im using 1.6.0.5 it works but i have some graphic problem. How can i fix it ? can any one help me

post-559416-0-64094800-1412324832_thumb.png

Someone got alternative free COD module ? This one got lot's of small bug's. I wonder why COD module is not officially sticked with prestashop.

Thanks.

And the one in prestashop:

logo.png

Payments and Gateways
Cash on delivery (COD) v0.7.3 - by PrestaShop

Accept cash on delivery payments

After Enabling i dont see any COD check system in product page ? Where is it ? & how to configure it ?

Edited by illusionist (see edit history)

hi

i am having a problem with cash on delivery module. i have installed it but after checkout it is not redirecting. it given an error message. how do i redirect it. i can do the coding. kindly help

OCTOBER 2015: NEW COD WORKS ON 1.5.6.0 & 1.6.0.9 & 1.6.0.11 & 1.6.1 (PRESTA-APPS.COM  FREE RELEASE)

October 2015. I recommend Presta App Module. I have tried with 100 buyers in my web. 100% perfect.

Both works, but this is more stable. 

I really appreciate Presta-Apps.Com. It's a module with free license, and you can get updates here in the future. The module has an autoupdate platform in the backoffice also.

JANUARY 2015: OLD COD WORKS ON 1.5.6.0 & 1.6.0.9 & 1.6.0.11 (SPANISH RELEASE)

It has percentage commision (%) or fixed value.

I have attached it

cashondelivery.zip

Forget OLD Modules, because you can get mad. :mellow:

Tried it.

Edited by maximo88 (see edit history)
  • Like 3

Hi!

The module is working perfect. But I have a suggestion to change...

If you want to modify a order and you add or remove a product the feed is not applied again. Anyone has a solution to fix it?

Regards.

For 1.6.0.11 is good?

it works with 1.6.0.11 well,

download release from 3 posts above

HI ,

I'M GETTING  500 error : 

133. if (Configuration::get('PS_TAX_ADDRESS_TYPE') == 'id_address_delivery')
134. $context_country = $this->context->country;
136. $order_status = new OrderState((int)$id_order_state, (int)$this->context->language->id);
137. if (!Validate::isLoadedObject($order_status))
138. throw new PrestaShopException('Can\'t load Order state status');
140. if (!$this->active)die(Tools::displayError());
141. // Does order already exists ?
142. if (Validate::isLoadedObject($this->context->cart) && $this->context->cart->OrderExists() == false){
143. if ($secure_key !== false && $secure_key != $this->context->cart->secure_key)die(Tools::displayError())

what do to ? 

AND MORE :

now, i'm getting this in my bo :

Notice line 74 in file /home/adobesa1/public_html/modules/cashondelivery/cashondelivery.php
[8] Undefined property: CashOnDelivery::$_postErrors

Notice line 621 in file /home/adobesa1/public_html/modules/cashondelivery/cashondelivery.php
[8] Undefined index: minimo

Notice line 632 in the file /home/adobesa1/public_html/modules/cashondelivery/cashondelivery.php

Notice line 673 in file /home/adobesa1/public_html/modules/cashondelivery/cashondelivery.php
[8] Use of undefined constant PS_LANG_DEFAULT - assumed 'PS_LANG_DEFAULT'

i'm using 1.6.0.9

my site is : www.allsoft.co.il

Edited by dvir (see edit history)

See my atached files please!

Have you comprobed that you have a value in recargominimo.php?

Have you reassigned values in the configuration of the module?

Have you tried out with the default template?

post-663000-0-36580600-1423249625_thumb.jpg

post-663000-0-49767600-1423249628_thumb.jpg

¡Genial! ¡Muchas gracias, maximo88!

Funciona casi perfectamente. Sólo he encontrado una pega, de la que te pongo un pantallazo para que lo veas.

El email que recibe el cliente de confirmación de pedido tiene un pequeño error. En la parte de impuestos pone {total_tax_paid} en vez del importe. Algo raro porque en el email que recibe el administrador de la tienda si que aparece el importe.

Os adjunto también mi pequeño aporte, había dos lineas que aparecían todavía en inglés y las he traducido al castellano.

Funcionando correctamente (menos ese fallo que apunto) en la versión 1.6.0.9 de Prestashop

post-757648-0-64033000-1424706682_thumb.gif

cashondelivery.zip

• Like 1

@zantos

Do you have a git repository for this module, so that i can contribute wiht the fixes that i have made to the suppress the errors and warnings that have appeared in a Prestashop 1.6.0.14 installation?

Hi,

thank you very much for module, work fine.
But i have a question: Can i generate Invoice only wen i get the money, not immediately? 

I need only delivery slip when someone place an order.

Thanks

Hi,

thank you very much for module, work fine.

But i have a question: Can i generate Invoice only wen i get the money, not immediately? 

I need only delivery slip when someone place an order.

Thanks

You can do it at:

Order-Statuses

You select preparation in progress and you deselect the invoice. Then you change the status to sending, and you send the invoice in that moment, selecting. Search about statuses in Google ;)

HI ,

I'M GETTING  500 error : 

136. $order_status = new OrderState((int)$id_order_state, (int)$this->context->language->id);

137. if (!Validate::isLoadedObject($order_status))138. throw new PrestaShopException('Can\'t load Order state status');

142. if (Validate::isLoadedObject($this->context->cart) && $this->context->cart->OrderExists() == false){

143. if ($secure_key !== false && $secure_key != $this->context->cart->secure_key)die(Tools::displayError())

what do to ? 

AND MORE :

Notice [/size]line 74 in file[/size] /home/adobesa1/public_html/modules/cashondelivery/cashondelivery.php[/size][8] Undefined property: CashOnDelivery::$_postErrors[/size]Notice [/size]line 621 in file[/size] /home/adobesa1/public_html/modules/cashondelivery/cashondelivery.php[/size][8] Undefined index: minimo[/size]Notice [/size]line 632 in the file[/size] /home/adobesa1/public_html/modules/cashondelivery/cashondelivery.php[/size][8] Undefined index: minimo[/size]Notice line 673 in file /home/adobesa1/public_html/modules/cashondelivery/cashondelivery.php[/size][8] Use of undefined constant PS_LANG_DEFAULT - assumed 'PS_LANG_DEFAULT'[/size]

i'm using 1.6.0.9[/size]

my site is : www.allsoft.co.il[/size]

This user says the truth:

Yes, I have discovered that my module has a bit/big fail, sometimes doesn't assing the status and the customer thinks that all gets down.

Someone could repair it?

It fails one of four times approximately

This module have a lot of small issues that i am fixing in a installation of my client...

I already requested a link to a Git repository for this module, so that i can contribute with my fixes, but once i have not obtained any reply i decided to fork the oficial module and intergrate this one with the oficial from Prestashop.

Please refer to my Git repo https://github.com/Exadra37/cashondelivery for more details.

You can track all the issues for this module in https://github.com/Exadra37/cashondelivery/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aall.

Until now i have created only 3 issues but i already find more that i need to create.

Feel free to open also your issue here https://github.com/Exadra37/cashondelivery/issues/new, but remember to be detailed and put print screens of the error and all necessary steps to reproduce the error.

If not done already, please activate Prestashop debug before you take the print screen.

Edited by exadra37 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Notice line 74 in file /home/adobesa1/public_html/modules/cashondelivery/cashondelivery.php

[8] Undefined property: CashOnDelivery::$_postErrors

Notice line 621 in file /home/adobesa1/public_html/modules/cashondelivery/cashondelivery.php

Notice line 632 in the file /home/adobesa1/public_html/modules/cashondelivery/cashondelivery.php

Notice line 673 in file /home/adobesa1/public_html/modules/cashondelivery/cashondelivery.php

[8] Use of undefined constant PS_LANG_DEFAULT - assumed 'PS_LANG_DEFAULT'

i'm using 1.6.0.9

my site is : www.allsoft.co.il

I was able to reproduce this errors in 1.6.0.14 as per issue in my Git Repository https://github.com/Exadra37/cashondelivery/issues/17 and i will provide a fix to it during this weekend.

• Like 1

HI ,

I'M GETTING  500 error : 

137. if (!Validate::isLoadedObject($order_status))

138. throw new PrestaShopException('Can\'t load Order state status');

what do to ? 

I would like to fix this one, but i am not able to reproduce it, therefore i need more details and screen shots.

Please open an issue in https://github.com/Exadra37/cashondelivery/issues/new with the screen shots of the error and also another screen shot from Advanced Parameters > Configuration Information, but do not forget to hide sensible information in the screen shot.

I have made my first beta release for this module, that you can see in https://github.com/Exadra37/cashondelivery/releases and download from GitHub Repository or clone it by ssh  git clone git@github.com:Exadra37/cashondelivery.git or git clone https://github.com/Exadra37/cashondelivery.git

Please test it and if you have any suggestion or have find any bug  use the issues to report it in  https://github.com/Exadra37/cashondelivery/issues/new

¡Genial! ¡Muchas gracias, maximo88!

Funciona casi perfectamente. Sólo he encontrado una pega, de la que te pongo un pantallazo para que lo veas.

El email que recibe el cliente de confirmación de pedido tiene un pequeño error. En la parte de impuestos pone {total_tax_paid} en vez del importe. Algo raro porque en el email que recibe el administrador de la tienda si que aparece el importe.

Os adjunto también mi pequeño aporte, había dos lineas que aparecían todavía en inglés y las he traducido al castellano.

Funcionando correctamente (menos ese fallo que apunto) en la versión 1.6.0.9 de Prestashop

Solved in this commit https://github.com/Exadra37/cashondelivery/issues/31

It will be part of the next release.

• Like 1

exadra37 Your module is not working correctly.  :(

I have made some purchases.

Only one purchase has worked correctly. Prestashop back office get the purchases, but the state of payment is incorrect, the email is not send, and the client think that all was a disaster.

post-663000-0-56157700-1429781516_thumb.jpg

Error 500

post-663000-0-23414100-1429781422_thumb.jpg

When you go back, and you try to pay again

post-663000-0-88381300-1429781431_thumb.jpg

I have tried it ever with the same articles, to be objective. Some articles ever works, and anothers never. I can't understand the reason.But I think that could be the stock but is not the reason. This is the MAIN PROBLEM. Some articles make crash the validation .tpl 

post-663000-0-33941500-1429782461_thumb.jpg

You can see here, that the same import is ever a fail. Could be about tax? It's a prestashop error that your module can't avoid... but WHAT IS? :(

Another thing is that you have destroyed the back office of this module, people can't assing now a percentage or the number of "recargo minimo" that is the lowest that COD will assign.

Thanks again.

This is a beta release therefore not to use in production, once code was not full tested yet and work stills in progress.

In my test website i have not found any of this issues, therefore can you reply to:

1. Did you downloaded my beta release from https://github.com/Exadra37/cashondelivery/releases ?
  2. Did you unisntall the old version and install my beta release ?

If you only replace the files it will not work properly, once the code was refractored.

Please give also:

• Prestashop Version
  • Php version
  • Mysql version

About error 500:

• Can you see your server logs and find the cause of this error?
  • Please check Prestashop logs for this error.
  • When testing the module, please activate the Prestashop debug.

When you go back, and you try to pay again

If you go back in this stage, after an error occurred, is normal to get that message in any payment method.

I have tried it ever with the same articles, to be objective. Some articles ever works, and anothers never. I can't understand the reason.But I think that could be the stock but is not the reason. This is the MAIN PROBLEM. Some articles make crash the validation .tpl

The validation was already crashing for what i have seen in other posts, but i was not able to reproduce this behaviour in my server and Prestashop store 1.6.0.14

You can see here, that the same import is ever a fail. Could be about tax? It's a prestashop error that your module can't avoid... but WHAT IS? :(

I do not understand this one about the import?

Another thing is that you have destroyed the back office of this module, people can't assing now a percentage or the number of "recargo minimo" that is the lowest that COD will assign.

I am able to assign this in my test store.

The issues you have may be due:

• do not have downloaded the code from the beta relase and instead download it from the default branch and the default branch is not in a working state now, is because that i do code releases.
  • downloaded the beta release, but have not reinstalled the module, just copy the files over the old ones is not enougth.

Thanks for your feedback :)

The branch is more recent but can be in a broken state, therefore i have put a link to a beta release ;)

To avoid future issues like this one i will make a dev branch and will just merge the code to the default branch when is ready for a final release.

Do not forget to reinstall the module so thajt the database changes can be applied ;)

I have unistalled all COD. Then Prestashop show me "Pago contrareembolso" that is impossible to delete, because it's from the web.

Then when I try to install your modules, it says "Download correctly" But I never see in the list!

post-663000-0-59103000-1429788590_thumb.jpg

I am so so confused?? I think that it doesn't install, or I have to install with a trick.

I try to install it

cashondelivery-1.1.0.0-beta.1-exadra37.com.zip

PHP 5.5

Prestashop 1.6.0.9

I said that you have to reinstall the module, because the module is the same that i have take from this topic, i just have put some code on it to solve some bugs ;)

Now you just need to click on install cashondelivery :)

Hello exadra37, thank you for your support to this module.

It's possible show the fees in the payment page and a summary in the validation page, something like:

Payment page:

Pay with cash on delivery (COD)

For this order the fees are XXX

Validation page:

The total amount of your order is

- Total product XXX

- Fees for COD XXX

- Total YYY

Sorry for my english :)

I dont know how add this request on gifthub, sorry.

Edited by PEPPE83 (see edit history)

when i try to translate this module this error happen

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property Order->payment is empty' in /var/www/html/classes/ObjectModel.php:866 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/classes/ObjectModel.php(272): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /var/www/html/classes/order/Order.php(299): ObjectModelCore->getFields() #2 /var/www/html/classes/ObjectModel.php(480): OrderCore->getFields() #3 /var/www/html/classes/order/Order.php(304): ObjectModelCore->add(true, true) #4 /var/www/html/modules/cashondelivery/cashondelivery.php(404): OrderCore->add() #5 /var/www/html/modules/cashondelivery/validation.php(57): CashOnDelivery->validateOrder(14, '3', 180000, '', NULL, Array, NULL, false, 'fa05cd313734283...') #6 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 866

you must know that this error just happen when translation folder and translation file exist and i dont know how to solve this problem can you help me with this problem?

free module or module purchased from other source do not work on cloud store. Only module purchased from prestashop addon store works on cloud

COD WORKS ON 1.5.6.0 & 1.6.0.9 & 1.6.0.11 (SPANISH RELEASE)

I have attached it

Tried it.

What about this module for 1.6.1.0 version? Many thanks! :)

Conseguiste resolver esto? Gracias.

{total_tax_paid} on customer email.

hi, it works for 1.6.1.1?

can you define a % with minimun ammount?. for sample 3% and minimun 3€. for an order or 10€ fee is 3€ for an order of 500€ is 15€.

thanks.

hi, it works for 1.6.1.1?

can you define a % with minimun ammount?. for sample 3% and minimun 3€. for an order or 10€ fee is 3€ for an order of 500€ is 15€.

thanks.

Try mine, CODS work 27 january. Yes if it works, you can % and minimun, you can see in my webpage.

See this post to download >> https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/75458-module-cash-on-delivery-cod-v05-with-fixed-and-percentage-fees/?p=1936755

Minimum Surcharge: 3

when i change it to 0.0, it's correct hisselfs to 3

comission must been 0,00  how can i fix that ?

UPDATE

OCTOBER 2015: NEW COD WORKS ON 1.5.6.0 & 1.6.0.9 & 1.6.0.11 & 1.6.1 (PRESTA-APPS.COM  FREE RELEASE)

October 2015. I recommend Presta App Module. I have tried with 100 buyers in my web. 100% perfect.

Both works, but this is more stable. 

I really appreciate Presta-Apps.Com. It's a module with free license, and you can get updates here in the future. The module has an autoupdate platform in the backoffice also.

JANUARY 2015: OLD COD WORKS ON 1.5.6.0 & 1.6.0.9 & 1.6.0.11 (SPANISH RELEASE)

I have attached it

attachicon.gifcashondelivery.zip

Tried it.

• Like 1

After installing on 1.6.1.1 i saw this error:

Fatal error: Access level to Inix2Module::displayWarning() must be public (as in class ModuleCore) in /home/admin/domains/xxx.xx/public_html/modules/inixframe/InixModule.php on line 3792

and solved it modifying line 1857 of InixModule.php from this:

protected function displayWarning($msg)

to this

public function displayWarning($msg)

now it works as expected

• Like 1

Hi

After installing on 1.6.1.1 I have this error

Notice on line 1268 in file /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxx/httpdocs/modules/inixframe/InixModule.php
[8] Undefined property: stdClass::$dist_chanel

Notice on line 1269 in file /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxx/httpdocs/modules/inixframe/InixModule.php

Can someone pls help me.

Hi

After installing on 1.6.1.1 I have this error

Notice on line 1268 in file /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxx/httpdocs/modules/inixframe/InixModule.php

Notice on line 1269 in file /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxx/httpdocs/modules/inixframe/InixModule.php

Can someone pls help me.

I updated to v1.08 and seemed ok but now after confirming the order ( validation) I got error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 110100 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxx/httpdocs/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 8084

and line 8084 is

$img = $gdfunction($file);

Tnx in advance.

Hello,

thanks for the module, it's fantastic!

I have only one question, i need to translate "Fee with Cash on delivery (COD)" that show in the payment type column in the order page. Where i need to see?

Thank you, and sorry for my english.

hola a todos,

estoy probando este modulo y esta muy interesante.

pero quisiera saber si se le puede añadir una funcion mas........

quisiera que a parte de todo lo que hace ademas hiciera que solo apareciera este metodo de pago hasta una cantidad de pedido.

es decir que aparezca la forma de pago cuando un pedido sea desde 1€ hasta 200 € por ejemplo

y que no apareciera cuando el pedido fuese mayor de 200€.

por favor se le puede o alguien le ha añadido esta funcion al modulo

gracias

respondiendo a PEPPE83 el modulo se traduce de la siguiente forma.

te vas al modulo como si lo fueras a configurar, y en la parte de arrivba de la pantalla te va a aparecer una etiqueta que te pone " traducir este modulo" o "traducir" le das ahi y lo traduces mediente el traductor que utilices.

I've uploaded the last version shared in this topic, but during the installation I got 500 server error and there was no way to solve the problem. I investigated and get this message error : 

fatal error: Access level to Inix2Module::displayWarning() must be public (as in class ModuleCore) in /home3/easybull/public_html/lmysite/modules/inixframe/InixModule.php on line 0

I've also deleted the directory inixframe with filezila to delete the module, but no way, I still have no access to my backend site

I do not know how to solve the problem

In my case on selecting the COD option of this module, on next screen I am getting a error that "no template found for module validation".

Any help would be appreciated here.

Thank you

I am using PS 1.6.1.3

Greetings, module author,

First of all, thanks for the great module! I have some ideas for polishing the module, and have a question / a suggestion.

I am attaching a picture. Is there any way not to show the content in the marked red column ? I am using 1.6.1.1 prestashop.

Thank you.

post-1211260-0-31518800-1457435720_thumb.png

Hello

I have an error message when I install the module  NEW OCTOBER 2015 codfee_(Presta-Apps Solutions)_v1.0.8.zip

Who can help me ?

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/var/www/vhosts/lxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/httpdocs/modules/inixframe/InixModule.php:
Access level to Inix2Module::displayWarning() must be public (as in class ModuleCore)

Merci google translate

I am receiving this errror by implementing Module "cashondeliverywithfee-v0.8",  

I have set 100 rupees in ammount textbox and clicked on update settings

After this when goto payment with cash on delivery then it gives error such as "No template found for module validation"

Please help me give me some solutions for it....

[spam-filter] 9998554808 or email me : narenwebsoft@gmail.com

Hello!

Hope it helps !

This one worked perfectly on my 1.6.1.4 shop, thank you very much, I was having a really hard time configuring COD for my shop, this one solved it !

Thanks a lot !

Hello there.

After upgrading to version 1.6.1.5 prestashop this module stopped working. Although it is enabled it doesn't appear at the checkout. Any ideas of making it work in the newer version.

Regards,

George

Hello there.

After upgrading to version 1.6.1.5 prestashop this module stopped working. Although it is enabled it doesn't appear at the checkout. Any ideas of making it work in the newer version.

Regards,

George

Did you try to uninstall and then install it??

Yes I did.

Anyway I solved the problem using another free module I found which was the same but fixed. 

As I don't remember where I found it if anyone wants to have it it would be a pleasure for me to email it.

Yes I did.

Anyway I solved the problem using another free module I found which was the same but fixed. 

As I don't remember where I found it if anyone wants to have it it would be a pleasure for me to email it.

Can you send it to me please?

Hi,

How can i set a maximum value to cash delivery  doesn't appear?

For example i set 10€

If the order is less than 10€ the cash delivery option appears if not it doesn't appear.

If i need to change any .php i will do, just need to know what is the code and what php i need to change.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Outlet Store (see edit history)