Product attribute/option not related to stock - need a module?

MinnaLaa

Hi,

I have this situation, that I need a feature in a shop that attributes (or some kind of options) have no combinations at all, but product could have "features" that have effect on price. One product can have several "options" but one stock.

This is possible for instance in eCommerce based stores such as Zen Cart.

Example:

5ad4f6477dcdb_Screenshot2018-04-1621_17_03.png.efedd8db0d65d56f609d1c62fb7d3090.png

All attributes that are shown in this pic are separated from the stock. There is only one stock value despite what attributes (product options) you choose. Only main product has stock value. Like in this case, it is a picture that you can choose for any of this t-shirts that can be selected. There are infinite amount of t-shirts available but only 50 pictures, for instance. Is there a way to execute this in PrrestaShop 1.7.x ?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 19.7.2018 at 3:28 AM, miguel.ima said:

Did you find a solution, I need the same

Hi, I have not found a solution for this yet.

I'm building up a new store now in PS 1.7.4.2 and bought this module Single Stock Attributes which I have not found to solve the problem. I couldn't execute one PS based store to my client because of the way PS handles attributes, so I had to build additional store for them where they can have option related choices for products (WooCommerce). Why isn't this possible in PrestaShop? You could have either combinations or options, or just both?

Combinations are not all that bad, though :) I would use combinations when choosing e.g. T-shirt's color, size and model. And extra options would be if customer wants blue, yellow or white print to it and is this print going to be on front side or back side. These options have no stock value, they are virtual, sort of. So buyer could customize this product by choosing options (attributes) and these options do not affect on stock value but might have affect on price.

Now if someone is reading this and knows exactly perfect module for this, please inform me :D I have been looking for this for years now!

• 2 years later...