[SOLVED] Wholesale price in product-list

Hello,

I used the wholesale price (from the back office) in order to show this price as a "Catalogue Price" in the product description. To do this, I add these lines below in product.tpl:

{if $product->wholesale_price != 0}                    
{l s='Prix Catalogue'}{l s=' : '}
{convertPrice price=$product->wholesale_price}
{l s='tax excl.'}                                
{/if}

I'd like to do the same thing, so showing the wholesale price, but this time, in the products list (product-list.tpl). I guess I should add a few lines in product-list.tpl similar to these ones, but I can't find how to do. If anybody could help me on this, that would be great!

Thanks,

Harvey

• 1 year later...

Hello !

Does this trick still supposed to work on 1.4.7 ? Because I can't get the wholesale_price on the product-list.tpl as well... but even with $product.wholesale_price (instead of $product->wholesale_price as mentioned)

Is there a new way (or any other way) to show the Wholesale price on PS 1.4.7 ?

Thank you very much for your help !

• 6 years later...
On 5/6/2012 at 6:51 AM, -rudy- said:

Hello !

Does this trick still supposed to work on 1.4.7 ? Because I can't get the wholesale_price on the product-list.tpl as well... but even with $product.wholesale_price (instead of $product->wholesale_price as mentioned)

Is there a new way (or any other way) to show the Wholesale price on PS 1.4.7 ?

Thank you very much for your help !

This worked for me perfectly on PS 1.7.  Not sure why I was trying to make it more difficult than it should have been.  Just make sure that you also create a new table header in your themes/default/template/controllers/orders/helpers/view/view.tpl to line up with a new <td> in your _product_line.tpl