Strange error when importing sql tables

I install a fresh install, and then carefully import table after table with important data like carrier, orders, products and stuff I really need.
After some time I suddenly have a non-loading page of my webshop. So I remove the whole sql database and import my backed up one that I made of the fresh installed webshop.

Strangely I still get a non-loading page after this. Even though I have removed and restored a "fresh" database.

Backoffice work perfectly.. So no error there. Even when I uninstall ALL of my modules this happen

In FF I get this message, while in IE I get no message, just a blank neverending loading page.

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.

not sure what causing it.. Now I am not so sure it is the sql anymore. I have done a fresh install and build the shop almost from scratch. the shop works fine and I am starting to add category/subcategory and products.. now suddenly when I was going to check my frontpage at the shop it don`t want to load it. backoffice works fine though.

• 5 months later...