cassandra8

{Solved} Contactform error 1.7.3

Hello,

I am hoping someone has an answer to my problem. The contact form is throwing  " An error occurred when sending this message, please try again" on the front end and not receiving any messages. I have tried to unistall, reinstall, cache.  etc. nothing is working. 

I checked the debug and found

Translation not found.

Context: { "id": "Memcached via PHP::Memcache", "domain": "AdminAdvparametersFeature", "locale": "en-US" }

I checked my server and the php is 5.6 with the memcache checked.

Does anyone please have any idea what I can check or do?

Edited by cassandra8 (see edit history)

OMG!!! it worked. Thank You!!!! I have to pass this on now because someone else had the same problem.

Thank You!!! so much again.

On 16/04/2018 at 8:06 AM, bocianl said:

Cassandra - please check that you have last version of this file in your theme:  https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/pull/8873/commits/ccb6989fb28a931d6e0141ce6559148ca404bb0e

Can you explain how to download the file ? I don't understand how to download the file from this github page... it's all gibberish to me. Thanks!

After I put the latest version of contactform.tpl file to the related custom theme folder I am using, it works well now. Thank you so much!