Module for mailing customers when product is back on stock?

Helo,

Does anyone know is there some module that will add on products page small text box in wich customer can enter his email and that presta automaticaly send to that mail notification (and deletes that mail after notification) to customer that wanted product is now available for purchase?

Iw found this one
http://addons.prestashop.com/en/administration-tools/146-backend-tools-product-back-in-stock-email.html&adforum;but it looks like its not automated mailer...

BR
Sinisa

Thank you for the tip...
I use 1.1 and my module dont have that functionality but iw replaced it with one from v 1.23 and now i see that functionality in BO but i dont see anything in front where customer could type his email etc?
Where shud that be?

BR
V.

That's because you are missing the code from your theme. You should add the following to product.tpl:

<!-- Out of stock hook -->

quantity > 0} style="display:none;"{/if}>
   {$HOOK_PRODUCT_OOS}

above the line:

quantity > $last_qties || $product->quantity == 0) || $allow_oosp} style="display:none;"{/if} >{l s='Warning: Last items in stock!'}

• Like 1

hi, another question in this context. my alerts do work (at least I can set them, need to check whether the system also sends reminders) but what I wonder is whether there is a possibility to see who signed up for which products? Would be neat to know how many potential customers are interested in a specific products. Is that possible?

Phil