[SOLVED] Wordpress Integration - Prestashop-to-Wordpress Plugin Issue

Hello everyone,

I have just recently installed Presta onto my server, and am trying to integrate it into my Wordpress site, which is surprising a real pain!

I finally decided to download and install the plugin Prestashop-to-Wordpress plugin which appears to have everything that I require to make this possible without the use of iframes (bleagh).

However, after setup and installation, I tried applying the WP widget provided by the plugin, yet if you go to my site (Site page) you'll notice that my page starts loading, but when it comes to loading the widget (even just the Shopping Cart widget), my page starts to reload/redirect to a white screen and doesn't stop loading or successfully display my site at ALL.

I was hoping if anyone had any clue as to why this is occurring, to please help me ASAP. I have correctly installed my store to my server within my Wordpress theme folder that I'm utilizing. I don't know if this has any affect on it, but it still seems to work on its own: Prestashop Store

Any insights will be greatly appreciated!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello,

To integrate a Wordpress into your Prestashop store, you don't need a plugin, all you have to do is to make sure both Prestashop and Wordpress are using the same layout. We have released a theme, where we have done this successfully.

To see a demo you can have a look here:

1. ModernShop - Orange Color Variation

2. ModernShop - Green Color Variation

3. ModernShop - Blue Color Variation

@ MRMcQ

so does this mean that i can intergrate Wordpress plugins into prestashop? is it even possible ? :)

• 1 year later...

MrMcQ your link leads to an admin page, and prestadesigner.com your demo blog link doesn't work I got an error loading database warning when i visited your demo to view you working theme design for both presta and wp

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...