Accessing back office from the product page

Vivaldi Meble

6 minutes ago, Vivaldi Meble said:

Hello

Is there any way to access the back office from the product page? It doesn't matter if it's a free solution or a module that I have to pay for - anything will do, as long as it will allow me to do it. 

Could you please explain better what you need?

I want to be able to go directly from a product page (that a client sees) to a back end version of that page (where I can edit product information). Let's say, for instance, I enter an "Iphone 8" page on my store and I want to click on a button to be moved to the back end to quickly edit, for instance, the price of the said "Iphone 8". 

I can't find this functionality on Prestashop. 

This is not an issue, but as for security reasons not possible. Why you don't access the site from back-office ? A module will not help you , because you need to login as well. Admin login should be also restricted only to admins and not put access from front end for everybody. This is a security risk you are opening on your site, therefore you will not find any module for that.

If you want to connect as admin to customer account you will find a solution here: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/191817-module-login-as-customer-axel-ps16-ps15-ps14/

But this is not what you want.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, you are right, I did not think it through - I just had something like that on another platform (SOTE), where you could login on the back and front office with the same admin account and you could move back and forth without any problems. But, as you said, it probably was not that secure. 

There are several software working by that way. Mostly they allow users adding content, like WordPress, Joomla, or other CMS. But exact these sites are the most hacked. This is really a security problem. Prestashop has and own site for login to the back-end just for this reason.

• Thanks 1