BUG Backoffice "Addons" logout

edoluz

Hello.

I've recently upgraded to PS 1.6.1.8.

Beacuse a bug in backoffice apparently linked to the logging system of Addons Marketplace (cannot upload a new logo to the template) I read in this post that I should logout from Addons Marketplace (anybody knows this?! No solution?):

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/372500-error-during-zip-extraction/?do=findComment&comment=1900182

I'm trying to logout from the Backoffice Addons Marketplace but I don't find how to do this anywhere...

In the Modules page (where I did the login to Addons Marketplace) I don't find the "logout" field as I existed in 1.5... is it a bug?

Can you please help me?

Regards,

Edo

Cattura.thumb.JPG.a47d1f68b2345d795b7fbcc34ba24b38.JPG

Edited by edoluz (see edit history)

20 hours ago, edoluz said:

Beacuse a bug in backoffice apparently linked to the logging system of Addons Marketplace (cannot upload a new logo to the template) I read in this post that I should logout from Addons Marketplace (anybody knows this?! No solution?):

This is not a bug, but normal behavior. Prestashop connects to the addons page as for some reasons (update of modules and check paid addons you bought for licensing). If you disconnect this, than your Prestashop will generate several problems on back-office. An upgrade will not solve this "problem".

On 13/4/2018 at 12:37 PM, selectshop.at said:

This is not a bug, but normal behavior. Prestashop connects to the addons page as for some reasons (update of modules and check paid addons you bought for licensing). If you disconnect this, than your Prestashop will generate several problems on back-office. An upgrade will not solve this "problem".

Hello, are u sure? Previously on 1.5 you could logout and... now u can't?

It sounds odd... and what if I need to change my connected account for any reason (it could happen)?

And, most of all, what should I do now since I need to logout to upload the logo (see my 1st message)?

Thank you,

Edo

Yes I'm sure. Also in PS 1.5. this was the case, but not so strictly. PS 1.6. needs to have Prestashop IP's whitelisted on your server firewall. Prestashop uses some services on back-office for to load content (this is not related to the addons site!). If you block Prestashop's IP's on your firewall, than some content will be not loaded or back-office will be slowed down.

Change which account ? On addons you have an account. You cannot change it. If you have a second account, than also for this when you buy addons need to add a URL on where you pretend to use the addon you bought. Countercheck is the domain.

You need to logout for to save logo ? No, this is not the case. The addons have nothing to do, with logo of your page. Please be more precise on your logo problem.

The login on modules list site is ONLY for to update BOUGHT addons. Others are except from this login.

Please take a look to the link to the discussion in my 1st message. You'll read about a bug linked to the Addons Marketplace connection in BO which blocks something...

I cannot upload the logo... that's all...

Fortunately I found where to logout from ADDONS MARKETPLACE in Back Office. That's not a bug: go to your employee account in BO and find the button where de-link the accounts.

It's not correct saying you cannot de-link the shop from Marketplace Addons.

• 11 months later...
En 18/4/2018 a las 5:15 PM, edoluz dijo:

Afortunadamente, encontré dónde cerrar sesión en ADDONS MARKETPLACE en Back Office. Eso no es un error: vaya a su cuenta de empleado en BO y encuentre el botón donde desvincular las cuentas.

No es correcto decir que no puede desvincular la tienda de Marketplace Addons.

Hi. Where is the button logout? Thanks