en Jump to content

Hello every one,
after 9 months contentBox gets a new version compatible with prestashop 1.7
I have attached the zip file and you can always build your custom module at our site
https://contentbox.org

cheers

contentbox.zip

Edited by migcostapt

23 hours ago, xsuchyx said:

Hello, I cant get it to work, it display plain text - not html. Even if I use wrapper it only print "<div>test</div>". Html block dont work in presta 1.7? only text?

I'm experiencing the same thing unfortunately. It just displays text, no html. Even when text editor mode is disabled. Any news on a fix? Really like the idea, would love to be able to use this!

Hi

i was trying to install the module , but when i do upload it gives me this error atached.

can you kindly see and help?

my prestashop version is 1.7.3

Thanks

errorwhenuploadmodule.JPG

54 minutos atrás, nbexiga disse:

Hi

i was trying to install the module , but when i do upload it gives me this error atached.

@nbexiga can you please re download the module and try again?
thank you

Hello

I am using your module ContentBox v1.1.2 for my prestashop v1.6.1.18.

It's working great on Iphones, allows me to add easily customed content on my front page.

Though on Android phones, the text is exceeding the screen ...

Would it be a mean to adapt it to android too ?

Thank you

Here are examples of both versions :

30849354_995886320560460_405009640_o.thumb.jpg.8d85b8efa4f09e5e91f2f7cc8fa06855.jpg31016663_995886100560482_1805382042_o.thumb.jpg.91bc307157b8d2c7837bc874b361694d.jpg

@migcostapt, your addon is AWESOME!

I didn't get any notification for your reply, but thank you for the HTML fix! This will be very useful in future projects.

@migcostapt Very usefull and intuitive !

I have a small question, can we make a different content for 2 block? If yes I didn't find how :s

1 hora atrás, Guillaume disse:

I have a small question, can we make a different content for 2 block? If yes I didn't find how :s

Not really sure of what you asking ( sorry about that  :\ )  can you please elaborate more?

2 minutes ago, migcostapt said:

Not really sure of what you asking ( sorry about that  :\ )  can you please elaborate more?

I want to create a block in my header and one in my footer. I did that. But the content of the 2 different blocks is the same. In my header i want for exemple "hello" and in my footer "goodbye". But If I modify the content for one block it changes for the other one. Can i make a separate content for the 2 blocks?

2 horas atrás, Guillaume disse:

I want to create a block in my header and one in my footer. I did that. But the content of the 2 different blocks is the same. In my header i want for exemple "hello" and in my footer "goodbye". But If I modify the content for one block it changes for the other one. Can i make a separate content for the 2 blocks?

Guillaume, now I get you :).
Currently you have 1 module that is hooked on the header and the footer. This means that the content is the same on both places (header and footer) because it is the same module.
You need to have 1 module for the footer and 1 module for the header.
You can do that by using our module builder (available  on our site: https://www.contentbox.org) to create a custom new module.
Just click on the "Generate you module" button (next to the download button) and give it a name (i.e:footer) and download +install the new module
Next hook the new module to the footer and that is it.
I hope it makes sense.
cheers

Hello is it possible to make few html block and show another one on product A, another on product B etc? Just to call it by {show htmlblock1}, or {show htmlblock2} etc.??

STR    0

Hello. is there any help on how to work with the module? it is not clear how to use attached css and js files. Maybe someone from the users will speak briefly? I have PS 1.7.2.5 and contentBox 1.1.3

Hello and Thank you for this very useful module.

i checked my source code and found double slashes in the uploaded files with contentbox.

is this a normal condition?

Best regards

css.PNG

js.PNG

Hi,

Try to use your module to add a javascript code onto the footer from statcounter. How to handle?

Regards,