http://localhost/admin/ is giving me two errors

Can someone help me with these errors?

I installed prestashop 1.7 for the first time but I'm unable to get into the backoffice.

Fatal error: Declaration of AdminDashboardControllerCore::setMedia() must be compatible with AdminControllerCore::setMedia($isNewTheme = false) in D:\xampp\htdocs\Gem\controllers\admin\AdminDashboardController.php on line 539

Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException: Compile Error: Declaration of AdminDashboardControllerCore::setMedia() must be compatible with AdminControllerCore::setMedia($isNewTheme = false) in D:\xampp\htdocs\Gem\controllers\admin\AdminDashboardController.php:539 Stack trace: #0 {main} Next LogicException: Request stack is empty in D:\xampp\htdocs\Gem\app\bootstrap.php.cache:3231 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->terminateWithException(Object(Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException)) #1 D:\xampp\htdocs\Gem\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\Debug\ErrorHandler.php(606): call_user_func(Array, Object(Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException)) #2 D:\xampp\htdocs\Gem\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\Debug\ErrorHandler.php(668): Symfony\Component\Debug\ErrorHandler->handleException(Object(Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException), Array) #3 [internal function]: Symfony\Component\Debug\Error in D:\xampp\htdocs\Gem\app\bootstrap.php.cache on line 3231

The problem is the cache on your xampp. Either no cache/cache misconfigured or wrong file rights set. Try to install Prestashop on a server in a secured by pasword folder.

Xampp is not the same as a live server, it's only an emulator with several errors and problems. If you don't want to install it on your server, so you can also use virtual box by installing a lamp stack and than install Prestashop. This is better than run on xampp.