Ruup

translate problem Shipping cost variable missing

Question

Hi,

There is a problem with my shipping cost shown in the checkout.
I use the Dutch language as standard in the webshop. With this language in use the shipping price at the checkout is shown as: '%prijs% incl. btw'
When activating English (en-us) the problem disappears and the correct shipping cost is filled in correctly.

See images.

Hope someone could help to fix the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Schermafbeelding 2018-04-10 om 20.22.02.png

Schermafbeelding shipping cost.png

5 answers to this question

Have here exactly the same problem. Occurs only In Dutch.

I Have still no solution. It also occurs in default theme. If I find solution I let you know.

ps: See on you website now "one page checkout" wich it seems oke now, did you solved it by this module?

maybe this is translated and hsould it be put back to %price%

Waarschijnlijk vertaald, en moet het teruggezet worden. het is per slot van rekening een string die niet vertaald moet worden.

Thanks for the help. The problem is suddenly solved by re-installing the dutch language.

ps: See on you website now "one page checkout" wich it seems oke now, did you solved it by this module?

No, the problem also occured with the default checkout, it has nothing to do with Supercheckout.

Edited by Ruup

@Curious: I've searched for the translation of this item, but I can't find this in the translations module, do you know wich translation it his item should be found? See that also someone else had the same problem on this forum. Seems A bug in dutch translation?

@ Ruud: I'f reinstalled Dutch language but still the same here. I've same problem also on a testserver.