Anyone know what this PayPal message means regarding TLS and security ?

BlizzardUK

I presume this has to be in regard to my Prestashop 1.4 site that has a PayPal module installed. Any ideas though what it actually means in layman terms ?

Our records indicate that you still need to make some critical security upgrades to your systems. If you see a "YES" next to a security change, your integration must be updated to accept these new security measures by the date specified: 

• TLS 1.2 and HTTP/1.1 Upgrade - Complete by June 2018
- Update Needed: Yes

Any advice appreciated, thanks.

Thanks, but those posts seem to be from 2014, are they stil relevant to 2018 changes ? Also I am using a PayPal module from Kinro which I think is different from the main one. I am also confused on how PayPal knows what my Prestashop is.

Looking on my hosters SSL page it shows it as having TLS 1.2 enabled.

Edited by BlizzardUK (see edit history)

Yes, they are old, because you need to update your server. If your server is running TLS 1.2 than all is ok and server already upgraded.

If you are not using the native paypal module and you are having problems with paypal payments, I suggest you contact the developer of your module in use.

Paypal know the settings of your server, because they connect to your server via API.