[Module & Template] Hardw - with rsi panel to edit the theme - PS 1.2/1.4

Nous présentons notre modèle au modèle Editor 2.0 Il possède des caractéristiques uniques, telles que plusieurs curseur en circulation écran de démarrage, pour promouvoir des produits, des paramètres de style et plus encore.

Disponible en trois langues.

Faits saillants de curseur

Afficher les promotions

Sélectionnez la conception (colonnes 2 ou 3)

Menu personnalisable

style personnalisable (police, couleur, taille)

page Fonds interchangeables ou aléatoire

Backup Design

3 types de produits en vedette

Aligner à gauche, droite ou au centre

Protéger de votre code

Défilement ou statiques en-tête

Pied de page web 2.0 de style, de grande taille

Différents modèles de listes de produits

Liens à l'Ajax de réseautage social

Compatible avec Firefox, Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Opera

PS 1.4

http://catalogo-onlinersi.com.ar/en/templates-14/337-hardw-prestashop-template.html

31354_897ytnbCXijb25IbYFxU_t

31355_hyWmxdC1HkCtBHSku5iK_t

31356_f6snAiZ2vMDhmRc7c1an_t

• 3 weeks later...
Very bad experience with CSR, little educated, Arogant and fraudsters. They bought a template and does not work. They say you accept the terms of the site. It is ok but not working well and has been shown on their web space, but nothing on my web space, no solution, no refund, no help, no answer, refer only have accepted the conditions, but conditions are? FRAUD? I think I'm not the only one to solve this problem and I hope there is someone to block these guys.

Template + module HARDW

A critic to a new customer...only have 2 messages here and dont help to anyone in the forum.

We offer our support , she dosnt want nothing, and insulting all the time. We cant refound a product thats works, and she dont give ftp access to solve the problem.
This product is selled on prestastore and tested for proffesionals. Other people that have purchase this product can comment here.
We put this dispute to paypal, so for us this case is closed.

• 1 year later...