lostrisq

[MODULE] T-shirt designer

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a shirt designer module. Something like this:

http://www.shirtcity.com/shop/index.php?pt=shirtcity&set_language=nl&set_country=BE&PHPSESSID=83a8abb5263993664389dfc9979d5dd1

sorry for the long link, but it takes you right into the designer...

Is there a existing module for this for prestashop?
Or is there maybe someone out there who can develop this for me?

Thanks!

I am actually having one developed at the moment, it will allow uses to upload there own photos and place them onto various items, as well as adding text and vectors. Its taken a while to develop and has cost quite a bit so not sure how to release it when complete.

Tbh though i would not have time to support it in the future so i may release it for free then maybe just charge for extra for graphic packs etc, and as these things tend to retail for around £2k for other e-commerce systems it should help get a few new users for presta.

ta
Dave

Hi, I have taken a look at this site and acn't understand much of it as it is in French! I see that the tshirt designer is in Flash - is there not an html5 version for ipads, etc?

Also, our product is not t-shirts and we need the module adapting a bit - the user would only be able to choose from a number of images (no customer uploads) and this image would be a fixed size and position on the item. The user can customise the text (up to 8 letters) which is in a fixed position, fixed size and font cannot be changed. The user can change the colour of the font from a choice of 3 colours and also choose to have alternate letter colours if they wish.

I am willing to pay for a customisation - please let me know if you are able to do something like this.

Hi Bob

The size of the shirt is managed with Prestashop attributes, like you would do on a regular product.

Configurateur visuel displays the attributes in the "Caractéristique" tab.

The colors you can set on a Configurateur visuel product are also Prestashop attributes.

See our demos on http://demo.configurateurvisuel.fr/

Hi everyone.. I am alcordia, is there anuone who can tell me a designer, who deals with everykind of designer dresses. i heard a lot about jjstailors . I want to know about them that are they really deals with them?

Dear All!

We are going to release such add-on on September,1 2014.

You may find the thread devoted to our Product Designer HTML+JS module here http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/344115-on-line-product-designer-w2p-solution/?hl=%2Bproduct+%2Bdesigner&do=findComment&comment=1769214

Feel free to comment it. We are open for every discussion.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Dear Alnet,

As it is a young project and there are lots of Cs-Cart users who are interested in this module, we have integrated it with CS-Cart system first.

This Product Designer is an all-around application. With the help of a simple add-on it can be integrated with Prestashop. 

It can be easily connected with any eCommerce systen, even a custom-written platform. 

Best regards, Alt-team.

Edited by Alt-team

I have given a look to your module. First thing I would know if it's fully responsive.
I saw your description is in French but unfortunately I don't understand it.
Have some documentations in english?