Error Attributes

inakyfdez

Good Morning

I have a problem with my prestashop 1.7.2.4 and is that when generating combinations and attributes there are several of them that do not show them to me, if you put the "Title" of the attribute but not your options, they all have stock.

Thank you very much for the help.

error-categoria.JPG

1) Check, if your server are not limiting fields.

Min. Server requirements: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/633857-server-requirements-for-ps-17/

2) Activate debug mode and read possible errors writing there. https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

3) Check for the correct configuration of the Attributes, perhaps you misconfigured that: http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS17/Managing+Product+Attributes

4) Add link to your page, for that we can check directly on your site the problem.

Seems that both attributes are not well configured. You added the attribute, but there is no value added to that attribute. Check your Attribute configuration. Values are missing or when you created the combinations that values where not included. This could be also a server restrictions (time-out on execution).

Add a screen of your back-office Attribute and specific values for Color medias and Talla medias for to get sure that it is not a problem on missing values for both attributes.

HI, the attributes is ok, i put all values "color mediass" and "talla medias" and 40 units for combination.
The problem that i see is if i put only 2 attributes and combination is ok but when you need to show 4 attributes combined two in two example: size shirt and color shirt, and on the other hand size pants and color pants, there are listings and colors that disappear

I send the picture that you say and one of my clothes only with 2 attributes and combinations.

color-medias.JPG

atributos-camiseta.JPG

talla-medias.JPG

For the both attributes is all correct configured. And do you have these both attributes also created in the combinations ? Perhaps your server is terminating before script has created all combinations.

If combinations are all created:

From what I can see you are using third party theme. Perhaps the problem is on the template you are using ? You should contact theme developer, if all combinations are created on back-office.

BTW: there are several other bugs on the theme which you are using. For me index site is showing disrupted, product boxes not all same height, logo of theme fashion placed after the boxes, newsletter displaced, footer missing, etc....

image.png.b3dad0b1ca8b2ad2dcaf78d682ca2a5d.png