prestabuilder

• 2 years later...

well I have compiled two themes with Prestabuilder, one some seven years ago based on version 1.5 which worked well and one recently (May 2020) just to find out that some of the essential features offered, like the drop down cart in the header doesn´t drop down neither with mouse over nor by clicking.  Further the "add to cart" button in the product preview pictures doesn´t show up. I am not sure whatelse doesn´t work, as I just started to test. 
If I have a look at the changelogs of their modules it is quite obvious the features on the editor/ modules aren´t compatible to the newest Prestashop versions. As a user normally downloads and uses the offered and therefore newest version of the shop, I would expect the implemented modules/ the editor itself are constantly fixed to and working flawless with this version. It obviously does not. So the editor gives you an imagination not being delivered.
The support is sort of holding someone up, not really the big thing. For me, I regret having spent so much time in getting familiar with this tool and being disappointed at last of the non- performance of key features offered in the package bought. 

Edited by wilderness777 (see edit history)