How to disable reset filter in left menu?

Oleg

I am newcomer here, I dont have a lot of experience in dev prestashop, but it is heavy system for maintaining and dev.

My questions is: why after enter to concrete category in left menu(filter) it is disappeared? And where can I translate left menu in Prestashop, including filter?

I have attached screens.

Thanks

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

OK. I have to pass. PS 1.7. is the worst version of all. When I check source code than it shows block categories, like on all other PS-version. But you are right, there is no block categories module available anymore. As I'm not using this version in production, I cannot help you. Same also for translation of home. I think it should be somewhere in database tables.

I use PrestaShop version: 1.7.2.4. Can you say in which controller I can change logic of behaviour of filter on the left side? To fix case when I go in category and this category does not display more...

Prestashop has a default filter module by price, category and properties of product. When I click over category it loads product from selected category and then hides remaining categories and other filters.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

• 1 year later...